chapter 4

Emrie's pov

RIIING!
Oh, there's the bell, I gotta get to class.

Oh my god. Why is Matt with another girl?
I can't believe it. He is just so shamelessly flirting with her.
Why the fuck is he with, Kylie.
Oh, my god. They just kissed!
How dare he.
I march up to him and shout, "we've only been dating for like, 24 hours and you already left me for this dumb bitch?!"
He looks baffled. Kylie says, "who me?"
Matt looks down and sweat beads form onto his forehead,
"I should ve never date you!"
I marched away. I don't really know what to expect from him. I mean, I thought he would chase after me and beg for my forgiveness, but the bastard didn't even care.

Tears form in my eyes and I go to the bathroom to fix my makeup. Holy shit! I look awful!
My mascara is running down my face and my eyeshadow is fucked up. Fml.

School days over. Back to my boring life.

I flop onto my bed. Only to receive a message from Alina. It read: Great news!!! Me an u goin to LAX!!!!
I'm shocked. I reply: what when??
She texts: rn so get to the airport!!!!
I have no time to lose. I throw a bunch of clothing into my suitcase, get my other one and throw my earbuds, ipad, charger, laptop, all that shit, into it.
I grab a ton of money, my passport, sunglasess, and head out the door.

My hair is tied up in a messy bun and I'm just wearing some casual clothes. Crop top, and leggings. And some Adidas superstars. Hopefully Alina will tell me what the fuck is going on!

******

I arrive at the airport to see an excited Alina bouncing around. I see Erin wth her and I give them hugs. "Okay.. so can you please tell me why we are going to LA?" I ask them. "Why not? I mean, it is spring break!
Ugh, she's nuts. But I love her.

We get seats in the plane and we all pull out our phones. Alina goes on wattpad, Erin goes on snapchat, and I go on musically. I mean, what else. I do a few musicallys, Erin takes snapchat videos of the scene and posts on her story. Alina makes new chapters of her story.

I sigh. My eyes tear up and I bend down so they won't see me. Shit they saw, "whats wrong ems?" They say together. "Nothing." I reply. They look at each other and whisper to each other.
Then, they begin to tickle me. "Ooh--my! God! Stop!" I giggle.
"Spit it out then!" They yell.
"Okay okay!" I snort.
They stop and wait for me to start talking.
"Hooo, okay. Matt broke up with me." I say between my sad tears and laughing tears.
They look at each other confused then at me.
"I didn't even know you were together!" Erin points out.
"Neither did I!" Alina says.

I start crying because I really did like him. And he got rid of me for some bitch.
Alina and Erin wrapped they're arms around me and told me it would be okay. I knew it wasn't though, I wanted him. But he didn't want me.