17

song for this chapter is "In too deep" by, of course, Why don't we.  Plz plz plz listen to it, it is such a beautiful song. Thank you. Enjoy ths chapter.

Emrie's pov

"Easy now," Jake said, holding me up.
"Jake im fine, you don't have to worry about me so much," I giggle.
"Too bad for you because Emrie, you are everything to me." He slurrs.

I roll my eyes and smile. My head was tied up, and I had some damage on my brain, certain parts of my body wouldn't react as well as they used to. This is only temporary, I won't know when it would heal until further notice.

*****

"Jake I'm not a baby, I can very well feed myself," I chuckle, dodging the spoonful of food.
"I don't care, I love feeding you," he smiles, trying to feed me.

I give in and let him feed me. It was nice to do this again, me and him. But, someone out there still wanted me dead, but who?

"Can I take a nap Jake? I'm sleepy." I ask, getting up.
"Sure, but I'm coming with you," he says, lifting himself off of the chair. He grabs my back and legs and lifts me up off the ground.
I gasp and playfully punch his chest. He squeezes my ass. "Jake! What the hell?" I yell, blushing.
"what?" He says, leanijg in and kissing my neck.
"Nevermind" I sigh/laugh/moan.

Once we got to the room, I tried walking to the bed, but my brain sort of spazzed out and my legs got weak, Jake caught me before I fell.
"Well, aren't you just my knight in shining armour?" I giggle, hopping on the bed.
"Always have been, always will be." He smiles.

I crawl up to the head of the bed and pull the sheets over me, my eyes close.

Jake's pov

I watch her pull the covers of the bed on herself. I smile.

She closes her eyes. A feeling of horror washes over me, reminding me of the day I thought I almost lost her.

(Flashback)

*boom*

*heavy breathing*

"Emrie, babe, please please please wake up!" I cry, tears pouring down my face.
"EMRIE NO PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS!"  I scream while grabbing my shirt and holding it against her head.

"What happened?"  Voices say.
"I heard a gunshot!"
"Bro what the hell is going on!"

I look up and see the boys looking at us. "Call 911 assholes cmon hurry!" I scream with bitter fear and anger.
"We got you man just chill!" Chance says, running away to get his phone.

"No, no, Emrie, I love you,"

(End of flashback)

I stared at her, my eyes stinging with tears, I couldn't leave her again, I never will again.

I curled up next to her and wrapped my arms around her, this is perfect. She smiled and we both fell asleep.

Omg I am so so so sorry for not updating! Wattpad was being shitty to me and wouldn't respond. I'm so sorry guys. Hope u enjoyed this chapter though. Thank you!!

Remember to follow me and vote for for this chapter. Byee!

Btw please comment if I should continue this story or not cuz I really don't know anymore. Ty.