11

Emrie's pov

1 month later

"Thank you so much Lina. For moving with me." I tell her while hugging her.

"No problem Ems." She chuckles. "I mean, my boyfriend lives there so why wouldn't I move?"

I laugh and we pile into the uber to go to the airport.

School is over and me and Alina decided to move to LA.

I'll be living in the team 10 mansion while Alina will live with Grayson and Ethan in their huge new house.

******

We finally arrive at our new homes in Los Angeles. I literally scream with excitement.

"We are famous bitches!" She screams highfiving me.

"Yeah baby!" I scream along.

******

Here I am, back where I belong. I take a deep breath and open the doors.

"WELCOME BACK!" Everyone screams.

I am attacked by an army of arms going in to hug me. "OKAY OKAY!" I scream.
Everyone gave me an individual hug. When Jake hugged me he secretly squeezed my ass. I struggle to keep rom moaning. I missed this. It's been way to long.

After all the meeting and greeting, they hand me presents. I love each and every one of them. While everyone is partying I go to the snack table to get a drink. Jake comes behind me and whispers, "I may have given you a present back there but the real one is coming." He gently strokes my hips while he says that last part. I feel goosebumps on my skin. I couldn't hold back so I kissed him. It was short though. Thank god nobody saw. Jake looks at me shocked. Then looks around. "That was close" he whispers.

*****

I look at my beautiful new room and flop on the extremely comfortable bed. Wow. Just a few months ago I was the basic popular girl at a basic school. Life is good.

"Hey Emrie!" I hear a voice say. I turn and see Erica. "Oh hi Erica!" I say excitedly. "So I was wondering, wanna have a girls day out? It's been a pretty long time." She asks. "Yeah! That sounds fun!" I smile. She smiles back and goes to get ready.

******

After a whole bunch of shopping, we return to the Team 10 house. "Whoa, I am really fucking tired." I pat plopping down in the lounge.
It's probably like, almost 10pm now, and I left at 5pm. "Well I'm heading off to bed, night Ems." Erica yawns. "Night," I say back.

I almost fall asleep in my bed when suddenly the door opens and locks. Holy shit what? I sit up and see Jake standing there shirtless.
"I,.." I start. But he ksses me and pushes me onto the bed, slowly grinding on me. "I've missed this." He smirks. I moan as he kisses my neck. I almost cry because of how much I missed this. It's like getting a piece of heaven.

******

Alina's pov

"Grayson!" I scream as I enter the house. He picks me up by my thighs and twirls me around. "Omigod I fucking missed you so much!" I cried into his shoulder. "Me too baby!" He replies.

We're back!