12

Ima have songs for each chapter now. The song for this chapter is "Hooked" by Why don't we. Looove them.

Emrie's pov

I wake up to a huge blast. Jake and some boys are standing in the corner of my room with a huge air horn. "Guy's what the fuck?" I groan, throwing a pillow at them.
"Gooooooood morning Jake Paulers!" Jake says to the camera with a huge smile on his face. I roll my eyes and face plant into my pillow.
Erica walks in looking fresh as a daisy.

I grimace as she kisses Jake

I grimace as she kisses Jake. "They did the same to me, but I don't give a damn anymore, it's literally an everyday thing." She says, rolling her the eyes at them. I laugh.

I get up and realize that I'm wearing a tiny bra with some tiny ass underwear. "Omigod!" I yell. The guys look at me with wide eyes, and Erica covers her mouth and laughs. I cover up with a blanket and say, "get the hell out I gotta change!"
"I don't mind," Anthony slurs. I shake my head and Jake looks like he could kill Anthony.
They all walk out and I choose an outfit,

Yesh I know the girl in the pic has brown hair but that part doesn't count

Yesh I know the girl in the pic has brown hair but that part doesn't count. Lawl.

I apply some makeup,

And head out.

As I walk into the kitchen, I see only Jake and Anthony, everyone else left somewhere. They didn't see me so I hid behind the wall and watched, it looked like they were arguing. "Bro, why are you so mad?" Anthony asks. "Because you know why." Jake growls. Anthony rolls his eyes. "I don't give a fuck if you guys, well fuck. Cuz bro, has she gotten hotter since the last time she was because, damn,!"
Jake slams into him and punches his face. I scream and run into the room. "Stop it you guys, Jake you're gonna kill him!" I yell. "That won't necessarily be a bad thing" he growls. I look at Anthony and a spot on his face has already bruised into an ugly purple brown color. I pull him up and push him away from Jake. "If you want us to continue than stop fucking with your best friends." I scream, "I already am" he says sarcastically. I roll my eyes and walk out the roon with Anthony to fix his bruises.

What a dick.

I AM SORY FOR BEIN SO UNACTIVE.