13

Song is "back to you" by Selena Gomez. 

Emrie's pov

1 week later

I still haven't spoken to Jake yet, but who can blame me? He's being a total douchebag to Anthony, like, how protective can you get? I'm just glad that the rest of Team fucking 10 didn't find out about anything.

******

"Yeah, so thats how it happened." I explain to Alina. "Wow, sorry I wasn't here, I was in moui all week with Gray." She replies. "it's alright Lina." I smile. We order our food and talk about everything. I love Alina, she's the kind of person I can say anything to, she won't judge or be weirded out at me. Of course she'll crack some offensive/funny jokes sometimes but that's not a probem for me. Thas me!! Lol.

When we say our goodbyes I drive back to the team 10 house. As I walk in the house is quite except for Nick, who was sitting in the lounge. "If your wondering where everyone is, they are asleep" He says. I nod and go to my room.

When I open the door I see shirtless Jake sitting on my bed. It looked like he was crying. When he saw me, he just straightened up and stared at me with a sad face. It absolutely killed me, his face. He looked so sad that I couldn't help it. I jumped over to him and kissed him. He kissed back and picks me up. I wrap my legs around his torso as he lays us down on the bed. He doesn't take control, but kisses me slowly, and absolutely wonderfully.

"I'm sorry" he whispers as he deepens our kiss. "I forgive you" I say back.

Not getting into any details today, but all I can say was that was the most passionate thing I've ever done with anyone. And I am really fucking glad I did. I love Jake Paul.

And that is the truth.

I know it sounds like the end of the story but it aint!
Tank ya for reading up to this point.