15

Agh I forgot to add a song im sorry!!! The song is "Never be the same" by Camilla Cabello

Jake's pov

"Hey Erica, I need to tell you something." I say, while every member of Team 10 are eating breakfast.
Everyone looks at me. Emrie looks terrified, and repeatedly shakes her head no.
"What is it babe?" She asks.
"Well, I have been thinking about telling you about this for god knows how long now-" I start.
"Omigod! Are you proposing?! That's why you been so distant for the last few months! Yes Jake yes! A million times yes!" She squeals. Oh my fucking god. She is honestly so gullible and dumb. She should know like everyone else that me and Emrie belong together! That we are made for each other! I love emrie and that is unbreakable. My love for her.

"No Erica! I'm not proposing!" I shout. While she hugs everyone. While they face palm their asses off. Since they all know.

"O-oh" she whispers, "well I gotta pee" she runs up the stairs.

When we hear the door shut, we all start talking.
"Why didn't you tell her?" Kade asks.
"Bro what the hell? What were you thinking of telling her?" Chance yells/whispers. So Erica won't hear.
"I don't think you should tell her!" Anthony says.
Nick nods with anthony but Chad agrees with Kade. The rest of the people just keep quiet.

"Jake, why would you think of telling her? She would've fucked both of us in the ass!" Emrie says, hugging me. "Jake can I tell you something?"

"Of course babe" I reply.

She whispers to me to talk in private. Somewhere far away.

"Lets go to the roof." I suggest, she shakes her head.

"Follow me Jake." She says, motioning me to follow her.

We get into the car and start driving.
"Where are we going?" I ask.
"I wanted to tell you something important, but I wanted to do it in a special place." She says, biting her bottom lip.
"Okay," I answer.

We arrived at the Hollywood mountain.
"Wow, this is awesome." I say, rubbing my neck.

Emrie's pov

I need to tell Jake I love him, through life or death I swear on MURDER I will always be there for him. I love him so much its overwhelming!

"Listen Babe, I have been wanting to say these words to you since the day I have laid my eyes on you're gorgous eyes back on my old tablet screen in 2016. You were funny, cute, sexy, smart, joyful, and so nice, everything I would want in a boyfriend. But you're not my boyfriend." I start, he looks down. I take us to the front of the sign and hold his hands.
"Jake Paul, I love you. And you might not love me but Jake I love you so much that I would let you fuck me on this mountain right now!" I cry.

He looks up at me, and smiles.
"Emrie, babe, god have I been dying to hear those words come out of you're fucking mouth. That sounds wierd but, Emrie Shea Horst, I love you as far as god knows where. And yes babe, I would love to fuck you on this mountain right now. But not in our way, I want to have genuine sex with you, because, even though we are hiding from a girl that I am with, I would love for you to be my girlfriend, my real life girlfriend." He says, tearing up.
Oh my god. I can't help but tear up myself, those were beautiful words that had finally managed to escape his lips. The words that I've been dying to hear for far over two years now, the words that I've dreamed about, the words that I just heard come from Jake Paul himself.

"Jake?" I ask

"Yes?"

"I would crawl from the pit of hell, if it means that I'll be able to spend my life with you. So yes, I will definitely, 100%, be you're girlfriend!" I cry.

He picks me up by my thighs, Kissing me. Not breaking the kiss, he lays us down on the ground.
We quickly remove our clothes until we reached our underwear. Lol.

We had a great night, it was passionate, beautiful, and perfect, like how I dreamed.

My life was about to change forever, why? Because I am with Jake Paul himself.

Erica's pov

Now where the hell do they think they are going? I wonder, while watching jake and Emrie pile into her car. They drive off. I hope that they are getting food and not out with each other because if they do, then Emrie, this is the last thing that you'll be seeing.

 I hope that they are getting food and not out with each other because if they do, then Emrie, this is the last thing that you'll be seeing

Loooong chapter today guys! HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY! btw thank you so much for the views!!!