chapter 8

Emrie's pov

I can't believe that I am a part of team fucking 10! My dream has come true!
It sucks that I have to leave in two weeks though. This is my graduation year, I can come live in LA with them after school ends. Hell yes! 

"Emrie! Come here! Omigod!" I hear Erica scream.
I run into her room and there's Jake and a guy holding a tarantula to her face.
I scream and so does she.
Jake and the guy just laugh. Bitches.
"Relax babe, it's fake!" Jake chuckles.
She evil eyes him and rolls her eyes as well.
Erica and the man walk out of the room and Jake gives me a smirk that sends shivers up my spine.
"Meet me in my room at 7." He whispers, leaving the room. Ugh, I'm probably so just UGH! That he already wants to get rid of me.
But yet I'm nervous.

I'm back at the hotel sitting in the hot tub and Alina barges into the jacuzzi room with Grayson. She blushes. And he looks awkward. Alina motions for me to get out so I say, "okay lovebirds, ima goin!"

Alina's pov

Me and Grayson relax in the jacuzzi and start to, you know it, makeout. A HEATED makeout session began considering that we were in the hot tub. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he slid his hand up and down my back.
How did I end up with such a great guy like Grayson? A FAMOUS guy like Grayson?! I mean, how could a rich and famous guy fall for a trash bag like me?

Yeah, so the makeout led to sex. Which took place at Graysons house. It's not the first time we fucked. And don't worry, we used protection.
Not gonna get into the dirty details though. I'm not really that kind of person. (Fuck yea I am. If u don't believe me, check out my other story Cheerleader. Lol)

Emrie's pov

I took a deep breath as I started up the huge stairs to Jake's room. Nervous nervous nervous.
I Slowly opened his bedroom door and there he was, sitting shirtless on his bed. Oh fuck, I think I just got wet.
He smirked and walked up to me. He passed me and locks the door. I gulp.
He licks his lips and pushes me against the wall.
"You have no fucking idea of how long I've been waiting for this." He slurrs. I shiver as he touches me sexually.
"Do you want it too?" He slies.
I nod my head. Fuck yes I wanted to.
He bites his lip and throws me onto the bed and climbs on top of me, grinding.
"Jake we can't do this." I whisper.
"And why not?" He growls. Tightening the space between our bodies.
"Uhh, you have a girlfriend, Erica. And you love her." I whisper, kind of scared.
"I don't give a fuck about Erica. But you girl, have everything I want." He says, sexually.
I smirk and he sees it.
He grips my thighs and kisses my neck. God he was so good at this. Wait, am I about to have sex with Jake Paul? What the actual fuck! Ehh, I don't care. I Love it!

So yeah, that happened. We fucked. (Using protection) and he told me that whenever he wanted sex, I will be his go to.
So yeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhh, I am now Jake Pauls sex mate.