19

Jake's pov

I smash a pillow into my new fiances face.
She grumbles and throws it at me. I laugh. She smirks through her crumpled hair. Still beautiful.

I crawl on top of her all sexy-like and she just giggles adorably.

I gently kiss her neck and pull her up.

"Emrie, we need to tell the Jake paulers the truth now." I say kinda getting serious.

"Yeah baby I know. Its important" she mumbles.

She stretches and cracks her back. I watch her get dressed. I'm lucky I think, biting my lip.
"Take a pic, it'll last longer" she whispers in my ear smirking.

"How original" I smirk, pulling her close to me.

She pushes me away. "Come on loser, let's go film it or whatever it is you do." She yawns.

I nod and lead her to the living room.

We set up the cameras and the lights, trying to make it look good.
"You ready," I sigh, about to start the cameras.

She nods.

"Okay," i whisper.

*click*

"Hey guys, me and Emrie here. We've got very huge news for you," I start.

"Like, super huge," Emrie says.

"Me and Emrie haven't been completely honest with any of you guys." I say.

"So you see, me and Jake met almost a year ago. I was that huge fan and I was blown away when asked to join Team 10." Emrie states.

"The thing is," I start. "Emrie and I started hooking up, basically, behind Erica's back. And I'm so, so, sorry Erica, I wish I never hurt you and the fans because a lot of you might unsub to me now that you know."

"The thing is, i never really loved any girl truly, with my heart. Maybe Alissa for a little but she broke my heart so i basically stopped loving. But Emrie changed that."
"After some time of hooking up, I began loving Emrie and myself more. I realised that she made me happy and you should be with someone who makes you happy right?" I question the camera.

"I felt the spark when I first played eyes on him from my phone screen, I knew I wouldn't get with him but I did, somehow."
"But the thing is, I love Jake and I love Team 10, not for the fame but because their my family, my friends. Along with Alina of course." She explains.

"If you dare call Emrie a slut or a whore or anything of that sort, I'll kick your ass," I say at the camera.

Emrie smiles at me and leans in and kisses my cheek.

"I've been waiting to do this for a while now," she smiles at me.

I grin at her, happily knowing that she's comfortable with this now.

"But, that's not all," Emrie says, raising her eyebrows.

She raises her hand and shows the ring.

"So Jake proposed to me last night. Probably the most beautiful thing I've ever had happen to me."

"Yeah so me and Emrie are getting married in may. I'm not gonna tell you the date or where it will be because I don't want fans intruding on us. I live you guys but we need our time." I explain.

"That's about it Jake Paulers. Make sure to check out the link below to get some of the hottest merch, hit that like button, subscribe if your new, and we'll see you tomorrow because it's every day bro!"

I turn off the camera.

"I guess I'll upload it tomorrow" I sigh.

"We did it honey," she says resting her head on my shoulder and closing her eyes.

Wow, she fell asleep in record speed.

I check my watch, its 12:37 PM, literally the middle of the day.

I stare at her on my shoulder. Eh. Whatever, I think. Resting my head on top of hers and closing my eyes.

...

Thanks for reading. I'll try updating sooner and quicker from now on. Follow me please if you haven't yet. I'll really appreciate it❤❤ cya!