9

Emrie's pov

I stretch out in my bed. I have only 3 more days here in LA. Shit.

So far I've had sex 3 times with Jake. Damn, he's thirsty.
My legs are aching up to my core. He is really rough when he fucks. Holy crap.
I pull the covers off of me. At least Alina is there with me, she probably fucked with Grayson like, 6 times. And they just met.

"Morning Ems." Says Erin as I walk into the kitchen. "How's Jake's dick treating you?" She laughs. I just roll my eyes and give her a little shove.
"So, what's cooking?" I ask, my stomach rumbling.
She points to the plate of pancakes on the kitchen island. Perfect.

"So, where's Alina?" I ask, with a mouthful of pancakes. She shrugs and says, "hell if I know, probably out fucking Grayson."
I laugh.

We decided to go on another walk down the street.
"I will really miss this place." I heave, looking at the view. She nods and says yeah.
We end up at the team 10 mansion and walk inside.
I saw no one in the entrance.
So I heard shouting coming from a room and walked toward it. Erin looked confused.
I opened the door and saw the boys and Erica making a racket trying to distract Jake from fortnite. It looked fun so I decided to join in.
"Oh, Emrie. Take these!" Shouts Nick, as he hands me pan lids.
So, nevertheless, I begin to clang them together. Which distracts Jake enough.
Erica has her shirt off which makes me mad. Jake pretends to love her and he kissed her. Then, ugh, squeezed her boobs. Gross. That should only be happening to me.
Just listen to me, I sound like a self absorbed little hoe. Fuck.

*******

Jake smirks as he runs his hand on my thigh. "Jake, we can't continue doing this." I whisper.
He pushes me up against the wall, hard. "Why not?"
"You he a girlfriend!" I sigh.
He doesn't say anything, he just runs his hand up into my shirt, unclipping my bra.
Then that, he began kissing my neck, leaving hickeys.
I moan as he pulls my shirt off and does his thing.

After all the touching, we're both naked and all that shit.
He slips on a condom and we do the stuff.

I go home satisfied but guilty as hell. I'm scared that Erica and team 10 will find out. Maybe I should sop