chapter 5

Emrie's pov

I wake up and we're in LA. Holy shit! We're in LA! How did I end up here? The fuck I know!

I stretch out my arms and see Erin and Alina asleep literally like, on each other. I chuckle and someone shushes me. Ugh, it's fucking 8am. Shouldn't you all be up?

*****

We arrived at a hotel and went to our room.
Erin flopped across the couch and flipped herself upside down. "Soo, what are we doin first?" She asks. "You tell me!" I say.
Alina is looking on her phone for places to go. "Ooh! Disneyland!" She squeals. "Omg! The Hollywood sign!"
She continues to shout random places to go and Erin packs her drawstring bag with her phone, charger, and water. "What?" She asks me. I just shake my head and roll my eyes smiling.
"Why don't we just get something to eat?" I suggest. They nod. So I throw on an outfit like this...

 So I throw on an outfit like this

and we head out.

We ate this cute cafe which was delicious! Then, we decided to take a walk down the street. That was wher we bumped into a huge crowd of girls from ages like, 10 to 30.
We look into the crowd to see who everyone was excited about. When I got a single peek at who everyone was looking at I couldn't believe my eyes. Jake Paul. JAKE FUCKIN PAUL! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

My heart stops and I lose breath. Erin slaps my back and that wakes me back up.  "Omigodomigodomigod! Guys! That's Jake Paul!" I scream happily. Suddenly a girl's elbow makes contact with my head and knocks me out.

Alina's pov

Oh my god! Emrie! "Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!" Says someone as they rush over. Oh god it's Jake Paul. Don't get me wrong, he is hot. But he is one of those guys who have the looks but I would never date.
He bends down next to her and Erin has her hands over her mouth.
He picks her up and I cannot believe that Emrie passed out in front of her idol.
Girls had they're phones out and were video taping everything. God, they are goals. Jemrie. I ship it.

"Sorry ma'am you need to step back!" Says a security guard, who is blocking Jake, who is carrying Emrie to his car. What the actual fuck!
"But, that's my best friend Emrie!" I stammer, sounding ridiculously fake.
Erin nods but the security guard shoos all the girls away.
Holy fuck, Emrie basically just got kidnapped. By her celebrity crush. Lol.