Chapter 9

"Boyfriend?!" You asked, crossing your arms over your chest.

"Yes you dumb girl. This is his apartment, what are you doing here?" The girl asked impatiently.

"I spent the night ." You said softly, raising an eyebrow at her while playing with the rim of his shirt.

" I can't believe he's cheating on me," she mumbled to herself, watching as you stood there in the shirt, looking like an absolute sleepy goddess.

As soon as the mysterious "girlfriend" went to say another word, you saw the bed-headed male walk up behind the girl, carrying donuts in hand.

"Oh hey." He said to her, before he snaked past you into the apartment, without even giving you a second glance.

"Tetsu, what the heck is this?" You asked, irritation beginning to make it's way to the surface as you looked from him to the girl.

"Yeah Kuroo, and why is she calling you by her first name? Did she sleep with multiple people last night?" She growled, giving you a dangerous look. You looked completely appalled at her comment, all you did was sleep last night, not with anyone, just straight sleep.

"What are you even doing here?" He asked, running his hands through his hair as he slid off his shirt, throwing it onto the laundry basket by the couch. You watched him, trying to do your best not to let your eyes wander up his extremely toned and muscular stomach as well as chest, especially since you were upset at him.

"I came to see my boyfriend." She stated, crossing her arms over her chest, "I've been gone for a month modeling, I thought he'd be more than happy to see me, but I guess not. He obviously has another girl."

"That's no surprise. He's breaking up with you by the way, you can leave now." Kuroo said, pouring himself a glass of orange juice as you stood there, watching them banter back and forth.

"No, I will not let this happen. And get the whore out of that shirt!" She snapped, still standing in the entrance of the doorway, weary of passing you.

"She looks better in it than you ever did. Now, you're ruining our breakfast. Do yourself a favor and please leave." Kuroo said, getting tired of hearing the girl's whiny voice. She pouted her lower lip, before slamming the door shut, leaving you in an awkward situation with Kuroo.

"I think I should be going." You said, folding your arms over your chest as you worked your way to his room.

"What why?" The dark haired male asked, following you to the room.

"I thought you said you had changed." You gave him a hurt look, before you reached for your clothes.

"What do you mean?" He asked. At this point you weren't sure if he was playing dumb or he was genuinely serious.

"Obviously you had another girl. And I was just the back up, once again." You picked up your clothes, walking out of the room towards the front door.

"Her? That snake? She's not my girl." He said softly, grabbing your wrist so you would look at him.

"But she said I'm wearing her boyfriend's shirt, and by the way you guys talked, you seemed fairly close." You said softly, looking up at him while trying to forget the hurt wallowing in your stomach.

"Boyfriend?" He pulled away to look at the shirt, then he let out a sigh, before shaking his head.

"That's Bokuto's shirt. We do our laundry together and sometimes we mix up whose shirts belong to who, and we don't really care so it's whatever." Kuroo ran a hand through his hair, looking for any look of disbelief.