Chapter 23

fter you were finished processing the entire moment, you finally spoke as the bed headed male watched you intently.

"Tetsu, I....I can't say yes to this definitely. There's still a lot of things we need to fix before I can be able to say yes to you. All the drama, all the back and forth. I understand that when you're in a relationship it's about overcoming those fights, and disagreements. But what's been happening, I need to know that we're not going to resent each other for the years after that. I don't want to resent you, I want you to still be my best friend." You said, your voice shaking slightly as you waited for his response.

"Okay. Well, how about this. Those things I need to work on, and the parts of our relationship we need to reconstruct and remold, we'll do it. More importantly I'll do it. I've been an idiot. I know at this point is must be really hard to trust me and for many years you may have those doubts. But I'm going to prove to you that what I want is to make you happy, and to be that person for you that you are to me. This," He paused, still holding the ring in his hand, "can wait until you're confident about saying yes with your entire heart, not doubts, no question as to if I do love you and you can really trust me. And if that day never comes so be it. But I will wait for you." Kuroo stood up, getting ready to place the ring back in his pocket as he gave you a smile.

"Kuroo.. I." You began before the girl who seems to have never left him alone got out of a car parked a little bit away from you.

"What's Aniya doing here?" You asked, raising an eyebrow as the girl paraded up to both of you, a fat smile on her face.

"Oh my god is that my ring! Oh you didn't have to Kuroo of course I'll marry you." She said sauntering in between you two, lifting up Kuroo's hand and getting ready to take it from his hand.

Here we go again, you thought.

"You dumb bitch," He said pulling away from her, "If you take a look at the inside, do you know who's name is engraved on it? It's (f/n)'s with my last name following it." Kuroo took out his phone before shining the light on the inside. He wasn't lying, there it was engraved on the metal. Your name with his last name following it. It actually looked amazing together.

"I don't know why you're trying so hard to tear this relationship apart or how you keep following me everywhere but you need TO CUT IT OUT. I DON'T WANT YOU. There's nothing seemingly attractive about you. You're just a desperate girl who's jealous of (f/n). She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and she always will be. Her heart is by the far the most precious and amazing thing I've been able to hold." He said, his frustration apparent on his features as he restrained his desire to lose his temper.

"What do you mean you don't want me?" She asked.

"Dude. I've told you this at least one hundred times. You never seem to get it. I don't love you. I don't want you. I blocked your number for a reason and you followed me here? I don't even know-" He paused, as something flashed in his eyes. "You were sleeping with Bokuto the past couple of nights, you've been reading my texts I've been sending him. That's how you knew to come here." He said, his brow furrowing as his frustration built up more. "That's how you knew about the ring. Good lord, first thing tomorrow morning I'm going to file a restraining order against you because you're fucking psycho." He snapped.

There was a couple things you didn't know, like him blocking her number then on top of that, she was sleeping with Kou again. Yet, you were very inclined to believe Kuroo, you've never seen him so mad before, not even when Oikawa had kissed you.

"You're really going to do that to your best friend? I won't be able to come over again." She hissed her eyes, despite the darkness, were rimmed with fury.

"Don't think too highly of yourself, you're not the only girl Bokuto's had in bed recently. Besides if he finds out that you were going through our messages, he's going to be pissed. And you're lucky you've never seen that owl head when he's mad like that. " Kuroo said, the angry in voice was beginning to reach a point that he was afraid if he didn't walk away then he'd do something he'd regret.

Aniya stood there with her arms crossed over her chest, her head had dropped a little, conveying a sense of her ego being torn apart a little.

"What are you still doing here? NO ONE wants you here." Kuroo growled, ushering for her to get back in her car and drive away.

Man. That chick really was crazy. The lengths she was going to to try and tear your relationship apart was almost unbelievable.

She turned to you, before she spit on your face, then let out a content sigh and walked away. She was lucky you were holding back your desire to sock the dumb girl in your face, but you decided to be the bigger person, sort of."Hey I hope you didn't give me an STD with the spit that just came out of your mouth." You said, a smile making it's way onto your face as she opened her eyes widely, then let out a shriek, before getting into her car.

Kuroo put his hands on top of his head, letting out a chuckle as she drove away from where you guys were. "That was a good one." He said, before letting out a sigh, "I'm genuinely going to go in tomorrow and file a restraining order though. I don't want her coming anywhere near you, and due to the fact that you and I live close enough, it'll keep you safe from her at least."

"I'll go with you." You said quietly, putting your hands into your pockets. "You don't have to but if you want to I'd appreciate it." He said with a small smile on his face before he walked back to the car and leaned against it. "So where does this leave us?" He asked.

"Well, I believe that we should work on this, and us. And I think that girl is a wild human, she's pretty ridiculous. " You said, giving Kuroo a look. "Yeah we can talk about that later or never, but how about we go grab ice cream?" He asked.

"I'm down" You replied.