Chapter 1

I was chained in the middle of the throne room. Waiting for the gods to decide my fate, a fate that i no longer cared for as long as artemis live i have completed my mission. You see i knew something they dont memories. Memories i took from the love of my life and my charge which is artemis.

==========Flash Back=============

The forest used to be so full of life and noises are now quiet. For their goddess is crying, mourning the loss of her lover, friend,gaurdian,brother angel. The only male who she trust and care for the male who have seen her dark secerets and has seen her through her dark times and yet never stray from her side. The only male she would give up anything to see,to hug,to kiss one last time. No one knows of this male but her al they know is that she is mourning for her dead friend. That male is so handsome that even Lady Chaos would give anything to be with him or at least to be acknowledge for. But his eyes are set to one person and one person only and that is the moon goddess Artemis. The only person who has seen him. He was to be her gaurdian angel. Their love is so strong that even making the forget each other doesnt work. Their love can even outlast time itself. Who is this male you ask well it is the one and only Perseus.
"Why do you have to leave me? You promised that you will never leave by my side you promised!" The sobs and tears of her made my heart ache for her. Watching silently until I cannot bear it any longer. I walk towards her  and pull her to me. She stops and look towards me with tears that make my heart ache even more.

"Percy?" She asked softly as if saying out loud might make me dissapear.

"Yes my love?" I answered back hugging her just as tightly as she is. Not wanting to let go of her

"Why?" She said it with so much emotion that i felt sorry for leaving her. The question that ask alot of questions waiting to be answered.

"I am so sorry my love but I cannot bear to see you die and be so sad. I am sorry." What i said true i am sorry to what i am going to have to do. With that i kissed her with every emotion i have which she responds the same way. I enjoy every single bit of it for what I am going to do. As we kissed i took her memories of me away every single bit of it. Then I dissapeared for I am dead and brought back to life for my task have not been done. Stopping Satan from rising.
============Flash back Ends=======
I was brought back from reality with Artemis suddenly jumping towards me and started to attack. I would have gotten killed for it have not been for my instinct and by doing so i broke the chains that were holding me in place. Immediately i took a fighting stance which Artemis also did but when i look into her eyes i see it filled with lust which can only mean one thing which is that she is possesed by the sin of lust. With that we continued to fight. I duck as she slashed the air where my head have been. This continued for a while me dodging while she attacking i faintly aware that the olympians are telling her to stop. I did not want her to be hurt so i tricked her and knocked her unconsious while saying sorry. I catched her in time and lay her gently  to the ground. While unconsious i did a spell to release her from the sin of lust and absorb the sin into me for i was suppposed to host them. After that i tucked a stray auburn hair behing her ear and kissed her forehead saying "Sleep well,my love." With that i kissed my index and middle finger and pressed it to her lips a gesture i used to do everytime when she is asleep. With that i looked up and see that all the demigods and gods including the minor gods staring at me.

"What just happened?" Apollo asked

"Artemis was possesed by the sin of lust." I replied

"Well then Apollo go checked on her and we have decided that we shall banish you to tartarus where you will rot for enternity." Drama queen said. I nodded calmly saying that i accept it. Everyone look shocked that i was so calm when this happened people will beg for something else but me i have faced true hell the christian hell wich trust me hurts more than tartarus.

"Well any last words traitor?" Saying the word "traitor" with disgust asked the oh so mighty Zeus.

"Yes" i turned to Artemis who is still unconsious and said the words that made the gods and demigods confused "I love you to whatever end." The words that triggers the memory i have taken and locked away for hers and my sake.

------------------to be continued-----------------

"We wont know the true meaning of something until it becomes nothing but memories"