Chapter 19

Third POV *time skip another year*
Today was once again the day where everyone gather to the throne room disscussing about things but mainly Artemis.
"Has anyone seen Artemis yet?" Zeus thundered. The silence was enough for the king of gods to know that non has seen her.

"Hestia where is she?" Zeus thundered again.

"It is not my place to tell." She replied

"I am your king you will tell me." She looked at him and raised her eyebrow.
"King? I see no king all i see is arrogant fools who think they are higher than others." She spat eyes ablaze. Everyone was shocked at her outburst. Zeus growled before standing up and point his bolt at her ready to throw it. Until Athena said

"Killing her will do no good Father so sit down!"

Zeus grumbled before sitting down. Athena sighed before saying
"Well on to the meeting about the war. What do you guys think we should do?"

"We need more allies or we will be crushed." Jason said

"Well anyone has any ideas?"

"I do. But i hope she listens." Genji said remembering the ritual his mother told him should he need to call her.

"You know something and dont tell us!" Zeus thundered. Genji just calmly look at him and raised his eyebrows and shrug before replying "No one bothered to ask so pray tell why should i tell you anyway."

"Unless you want to be killed in this war." Athena said. While Hanzo just tsked and said
"We will not die and the hunters too as my mother has offered us a place to go should we decide to stay neutral and no only me and the hunters along with my brother is allowed to go." Knowing that the so called gods will demand that they should go there.

"Fine then just get on whatever you were doing before Zeus here interrupted." Hades said. With that the brothers went to the center. Genji draws a circle while Hanzo put down the candles and other materials needed in the correct place. They both chanted under their breath and the circle starts to glow brighter and brighter until it stops when the brothers said the last words."Ateb fy alwad mam atebwch alwad y ddraig!"
Then their dragons burst out of them both blue and green spiraling and circling each other with a gold coloured beam in the middle. Genji threw a deck of cards into the circle. An arrow pierce through one of the cards courtesy of Hanzo. And it hit dead center at a card the calling card of their mother. The queen of spades. Both dragons roared. The grounds shakes. But what surprise them the most is that Artemis's throne was destroyed crumbled to pieces. Nothing happened after that.
"What have yoy done to my sister's throne!" Apollo shouted.
"I will-" Apollo started until he was interrupt by another earth quake so big that made Poseidon jealous everyone fall except for the brothers. Where once stood Artemis's throne now replaced a throne filled with blades with souls that screams in pain coming out of the bottom. The arm rest was made of bones. But what is unusual was that the throne flickers from the dark one to another throne which is made of white marble with lions at the bottom. It radiates peace and calmness the throne is carved with animals, trees an many more basicaly the wilderness. The throne keeps on flickering and flickering. Apollo remembers what he was gonna say took out his bow and prepares to shoot the brothers. Until a blinding flash appeared. Once the light died down everyone saw a women in the middle. Dressed in dark clothes with a hood covering her face. Her body is covered with weapons from a simple daggers to guns. Covered with all weapons imaginable.  On her hands was claws tipped with stygian iron with another metal unknown to everyone but her. Next to her was a gigantic wolf which is white with sky blue eyes. The wolf's paw was tipped with silver with a mix of imperial gold and stygian iron. From the looks of it the woman was angry.

"Touch my sons Apollo and you will regret it." She hissed. Zeus of course being the dramatic king he is thundered
"Who dares come to the throne room uninvited?!" The woman head snapped to him fast glaring at him making Zeus cowers under her glare. That stopped when the brothers tackled her in a hug which she gladly returned.

"It has been too long mother." Genji said.

"Indeed it is Genji." The woman replied.

"Now that you are hear can you make us your tea and teach us how to do it will your at it?" Hanzo replied with hope in his eyes to learn how to make the tea. The woman laughed and asked." Is that why you called me for to make tea for you? And i will not tell you the secret or else it will not be special anymore now does it." Seeing the light in both brothers eyes dimmed she sighed and said." Fine you know what i will teach you how to make tea but not my tea." Both jumped in excitement and hugged her again.

"Ummm sorry to break your moment but who are you?" Apollo asked after recovering from her glare. Only to be responded with." Tsk tsk. You dont even recognise your sister dearest brother." Saying the word brother in disgust. In fact she hated every person in the room except for her hunters and sons. This got everyone confused. Soon enough Athena figured it out "Artemis!" She said. With that Apollo tried to hug the woman now identified as Artemis. Key word tried. Artemis pushed away both her sons gently before round house kicking Apollo resulting in him crashing to his throne.
"Dont touch me boy." Artemis spat at him with venom and disgust. Everyone looked shocked at her.

"What?" She snapped at them. Everyone immediately look away. Zeus cleared his throat and say

"Daughter are you going to help us in the war?"

"First i stopped being your daughter when you banished percy and as for the war it is up to percy." She said looking cooly at her 'father'. Zeus gulped and went to say something before Athena cut him off

"Since you know so much can you tell us whose throne is that." gesturing at the throne that just rised. Artemis just smirked and grew to her godly height and sat at the throne. Drawing surprised look from everyone.

"So where are my hunters?" Artemis asked. Everyone suddenly look away from her.
"Well?" She asked her patience running thin. That is until Hanzo told her.

"When we arrived at the camp the Hunt was disbanded and some were sexualy harrased from the males from what i have gathered on my time here." Those who were guilty look at him in anger while Artemis just sat there wearing an emotionless mask before looking up as if gazing at the sky. Before the corners of her mouth turn up ans slowly became a grin. Looking back at everyone else, everyone shivered from the sinister grin on her face. Then she starts to laugh. She laughed a insane laugh. Everyone starts to question her sanity. When she gatheres herself,

"Who did it?" Only to meet with silence.

"Who did it?!" She bellowed eyes ablaze with fury. No one dared to answer not even her sons. That is until Thalia answered softly

"All of them except for the new ones, Apollo, Hermes, Hepatasus and the seven but mostly Ares and his children." Artemis snapped her head at her and tilt it as if like a cat. She slowly start to smile and turn to Ares.

"Count from 1000 backwards by 7." She commanded him. Ares said nothing which served to make her smile even wider making him scared. Suddenly Ares was teleported to the middle of the throne room. Artemis's throne turn dark from the white it was. She teleported infront of him summoning a whip at the same time setting it ablaze. Everyone backed away. She snapped her fingers then chains shoot out from the floor chaining the war god. Making him gulped in fear.

End
"Man are natural warriors, but a woman in battle are truly blood thirsy."-Old scottish saying