Chapter 20

3rd POV
A crack of a whip along with a scream tore through the silence and peace on Olympus. Inside the throne room was a woman covered with all weapons imaginable covered in ichour holding a whip that was ablaze whipping all around the War god. She laughed in glee from her victims pain. Everyone watched in silence fearing her wrath. Her eyes clouded with rage and bloodlust for the vangeance of her hunters being sexualy harrased.
Artemis POV
I laughed in glee while torturing my pathetic excuse of a half brother.

"Is this all you got war god i expected more drom you being the sky god's bastard son." I mocked. Unfourtunately he didnt answer back due to the pain. I cursed him to feel the pain a thousand time worse. Smiling evily i stepped back and to see my work of art. Ares chained to the floor with ichour all over him and a few meters of ground covered with ichour. I smirked before another torture idea came to mind. I summoned my bow

(Ignore widow maker)And start shooting them

And start shooting them. The arrows blurred together as i shoot them faster and faster shooting everywhere my arrows can hit. Some even split into two by the other arrows. To those who cannot keep up with the speed i would be like shooting a beam instead of arrows. Arrow upon arrow is shoot at him. I have unlimited arrows as they are created out of thin air. I faintly hear people vomiting their guts out looking at him. I kept shooting until my son Genji decided to stop me as i expected as he is more of a peaceful type.

"Mother please stop it." He said too late that he realise he said it out loud.

"Oops." I stoped looking at him.

"What!! You had a son!" Drama queen also known as my father shouted.

"Yes got a problem?" I replied.

"What of your oath!"

"First who are you to judge you break your oath all the time and second what of the oath?"

"You sworn off men!"

"Yes i did. I swore off them to remain loyal to my lover." Tiliting my head to the side a habit i had developed. Silence enveloped the whole room. I wasnt supposed to say that oh well whatever.

"Ohhhh Arty has a lover!" Aphrodite screeched. I glared at her making her shrink to her throne. I smirked internaly i always liked when people are afraid of me.

"Who is this lover of yours?" Athena asked. Huh all these years still as curious as a cat oh well

"That is for me to know and for you to ponder endlessly of."

"Fine i will figure it out sooner or later anyway do you have any ideas on the prophecy?"

"Care to enlighten me about it?"

"Well here it goes the seven seals broken and held. Angel and goddesess unite. Buried secret revealed. King and queen decide preserve or raze."

"The king is obviously is me!" Zeus arrogantly replied.

"Uh huh like you are dearest father have you ever wondered if there are others like maybe Poseidon or Hades they are the king of sea and the dead." I replied tsking.

"If you know so much than who is it?" Athena asked hoping to prevent a fight.

"Think Athena think. I tought you should be the smartest no?" I mocked her. Smirking in victory when i see her seething in her throne.

"To be honest we dont need you that much. Ares can handle the war planning since it is within his domain and everyone can think. In fact i have seen other people that can outsmart you wisdom goddesess." I replied smirking waiting for her to snap which of course she did and here i tought she is the goddesess of wisdom. She lunged at me. I side stepped and clutched her hair and pull it hard. Like hard. She screamed in pain as i tug her hair. She clawed at my hands which did little to nothing to me. I raised her until we are the at the same eye level.

"Listen here and listen well i am in a good mood today and dont ruin it if you want to live." I hissed at her ear. She whimpered and nodded furiously. I throw her to her throne knocking her unconsious from the impact. I smiled. I look around to see everyone scared all except for my sons as they are used to me being pissed or my mood swings.

"Well now that idiotic goddesess is out of the way who among you here touch my hunters sexualy." I was met with silence. I sighed and said

"Those who admit it will have a less severe punishment than those who dont." With that most males stepped foward. I smiled evily. Before flashing them away to somewhere else. Except for the ones who are gods they were dropped down somewhere else. I brushed my hands off and turned to the rest who looked pale.

"Anyway to answer you question Zuesy in being who else can be king and queen." I pointed to my calling card. The queen of spades. Hermes eyes widened
"Yo-you are the queen of spades?" He asked staring at me in awe.

"Yes problem with that?" I asked he shook his head so fast i tought it might fall of as interesting as it is.

"So who is the king?" Hera asked. As if on cue the ground starts to shake and same as before another throne rises up. Similar to Hades dark in colour with a demon's skull on the head. And smilar to mine souls too come out of it but it has more. The throne is carved in all kinds of way to die, people dieing and so on. Dragon's skull for the arm rests. Fires licking at the sides of it. A pheniox was perched untop of it. To be honest it looked cool. I smiled having an idea of whose throne it is. And as if on cue again the ground start to shake violently making thise who are not sitted to fall down. When it stopped a crack appeared. A crack that i believe led down to Tartarus. Then a black, silver and gold smoke start to come out of it. It slowly forms to two man and a woman riding horses with their respective colours.

End

Also here is a picture for Artemis's wolf. The red eyes is sky blue and the red markings are gold instead.

 The red eyes is sky blue and the red markings are gold instead

"Never judge a book by its cover."