Chapter 22

Percy POV
"Oh, am i interuppting something?"
With that me and Artemis jumped apart. Knowing who it is i turned to him.

"What do you want War?" I asked.

"I am here to bring you bad news."

"Then get on with it." Artemis snapped feeling that this something that concerns her.

"Ok chill woman. Anyway the male gods you sent away they escaped and that......."

At the throne room
Hanzo POV
So here i am with my brother chained on Olympus as they want to kill me because we are too strong and can over throw them. I sighed. These good for nothing gods now i see why mother left. I am worried though looks like Ares saw it the one that mom beat the crap out of.

"Worried demigod?"

"No. Death is probaly paradise if mom found out about this." I said looking at Genji who too looked scared as this happen before and lets just say the results are not pretty and some things are best unexplained. Zeus readied his thunder bolt and shoot it at us. We look at it not closing our eyes because we do not fear death. Until the bolt was knocked away by a sword with balance scales on it.

All of those who assembled here which is pretty musch everyone even the hunters who are being hold back by the males look towards the woman who thrown it

All of those who assembled here which is pretty musch everyone even the hunters who are being hold back by the males look towards the woman who thrown it. Judging from the aura she put out it is one of the horsemen.

"Who dares to enter without permission?!" Being the arrogant bastard he is thundered.

"You know you dead right if i tell Artemis that you are attempting murder on her sons right?" She said completely ignoring what Zeus said.
Everyone gulped knowing what happened to Ares.

"But i can help you with that. I am not gonna tell her but you are gonna owe me a favour and you will swear it." She said. With that Zeus swore the oath in behalf of the people present. Looking at everyone she started to laugh. I and Genji too laughed knowing who she is and the loophole she put on the oath. Everyone look at us like we were crazy which we probaly will. We stopped laughing. Thinking what mom would do to us. Me and Genji gulped. Speak of the devil he shall appear. A portal opened out comes my mother on her horse an angry look on her face. No an angry look will be an understatement. No she is furious. Making everyone pale except for famine. Who just smiled at everyones face.
"You said you wouldnt tell her!" Zeus said.

"I did but not the other horsemen." She said while smirking. Mother look at everyone until her eyes landed on me. Her glare soften a little bit before it hardens. She pointed on the floor. Me and Genji groaned knowing what she meant. We broke the chains as easy like a hot knife cutting through butter. We both got down to the floor and did 500 push up and 400 sit ups. When we reached 499 push ups mom put her feet on our back making it harder but both of not wanting to do it again we finished it. Mother summoned her wolf. Knowing once again what is happening we started to run.
Artemis POV
Saying i was mad is an understatement like seriously. Looking at everyone here looks like there are only the males here. I look towards the males who is holding my hunters.

"Unhand them." I said deadly calm. All of them quickly unhand my hunters which i made them go to my temple. I look towards them and start to smile wickedly making them all pale.
Time skip
I look around at the throne room looking at my work. The walls and the floor is painted with red and gold. All the imortals are at the edge of fading from the pain. Their body flickering in and out of existence. The demigods or the mortal are at the verge of dying too. All of their body is littered with wounds. Dusting my hands i dissapeared to my temple. Arriving there i look at my hunters inside. Those who are not tired are looking around the place. I smiled at them. Who are still oblivious of my presence. I frowned the shrugged i guess we have to teach them stealth i guess. Or make them join the original hunt. Now that i think about it that is a great idea thanks. I knocked on one of the walls making them all jumped. I laughed at their faces.
"Milady where are we?" Thalia asked.

"My temple that i built." I replied. Ignoring their look of surprise i walk towards the hunters who are injured thankfully non are pregnant. Just bruised. I sighed thinking they are probaly scarred forever. I healed those who are injured. That is until someone warpped their arm on my waist and bury their neck at my neck. I tensed until i realise who it is.

"Mind telling me what are you doing here?" I asked knowing who it is.

"What a husband cannot visit his wife?" He replied

"Well, yes he could but i doubt that." He sighed and said
"I got information on Satan i fear what is gonna happen to me and to you if something happened."

"I think you might want to reveal yourself the hunters are scared."

"Why?" I elbowed him in the stomach making him grunt in pain and me smirking at his pain. He sighed and take off his mask. Making me gasped from his scar even if i had seen them before. That is until Thalia said

"Kelp head is that you?"

End
"Death give everyone a heart break that no one can heal. Love gives you memories no one can steal."