Chapter 10

Luke POV
*After the second Titan war*
Here i was waiting for my turn to be judged. I was worried that i will be punished after all i did host Kronos and i have done other bad things some major some minor. Then i remembered what Annabeth said that i will go to Elysium, that somewhat calm me down a bit. So when it was my turn to be judged i step forward somewhat nervously. The room look like your ordinary court room except there was no one but you and the other ghost are waiting outside. There are three judges infront of me all wearing mask to conceal thier face.

"Luke Castellian you are here to be judged to which after life you will be going." One of them said. And just like that my life flashes infront of me from me being a baby until i died. It was like watching through an iris massage but a lot faster. After looking to my life the huddled into a group and start to whisper among themselves.

"On the account of us judges we deem you to go to the-." The same person who announced me said before he was interrupt by someone. I turned and saw Zues and Athena to which i quickly bowed to.

"He will be condemned to Tartarus." Zues said. With a digust expression and Athena with a smug expression.

"What Anabeth said i would go to Elysium for  sacrificing myself." I cried not wanting to go to that place.

"No you will go to Tartarus and that is final." Zues thundered.

Anger start to boil inside me and i swore to myself they will pay and so that i started to fall to Tartarus.

=========Line break==============

Falling
Darkness
Red
Anger
Betrayal
Is all i see and feel after sacrificing myself for them they still throw me down to Tartarus. Not even thanking me or atleast be grateful for living but noooo they just care about themselves. After hours upon hours of falling i finaly see the land. But what scares me the most is that Atlas was there waiting for me. I start to panic which just make me fall faster. But i was too late and too panic to come up with a plan before i fall unconsious.
____________Time skip_________________
I woke up to a splash of waster on my face only to find myself in a dark cell and infront of me is Atlas with a glee expression infront of me.

"Finaly you are awake. I told you the gods will not be grateful for you and cast you away once you are of no use to them." He said while smiling evily. The smile sent shivers down my spine. I look around trying to find a way to escape only to see imthe room bare with a door which is bolted and chained meaning i cant escape. Then suddenly the smeel of the room hit me and make me gagged the smell was horrible and there is blood everywhere. Then suddenly pain exploded on my arm, i turned and see Atlas holding a bloody knife. And so from then and on my daily torture began. Everyday he would torture me then left me to rest but not enough for me to fully rest. Not an inch of my body is spared from the scars, burn marks, scratches,etc. I sighed and waited and hope against hope that someone save me or atleast stop the pain i feel and i think my prayes were answere as one day he had gone to far and knocked me unconsious fortunately and so i hang there waiting barely consious.

__________line break___________________

I faintly feel that i was being carried by someone strong. Well maybe not since i havent realy eat, they walk for a long time until i cannot hold back the darkness and so i let the darkness consume me.

_______time skip_______________________
I woke up in a dark cell but it is cleaner then where Atlas held me so i hope i was somewhere else and someone save me. I chatised myself for thinking like that since no one would go to Tartarus. So i lay there waiting for someone to come. Waiting in the darkness for someone to come until i heard footsteps coming and stop infront of my cell so i pretended to be unconsious which seem to work as the person lef after sometime but not before i got a brief look at him. He is tall, muscular, handsome  and wears dark clothes and a white trench coat with a eye patch, pale skin and white hair with a crown on top of his head.

 He is tall, muscular, handsome  and wears dark clothes and a white trench coat with a eye patch, pale skin and white hair with a crown on top of his head

To be honest i am quite jealous of him for his looks and all. Soon enough i went to a deep slumber. Resting to gain my strengh back.

____________Time skip_________________
I woke up with a start hoping what i saw last time was not a dream or i will be upset. So i look around myself and i was in the same place. I sighed and tried to make myself comfortable but failing miserably as i was chained up so i groaned to myself and soon enough i heard a couple of footstep coming to my direction and soon enough my cell door open. I look up to see the same men last time but this time he is not alone as he with a girl who looks familiar to me but i cant put my finger on it. Only then i realised who she is when i heard the men say my name in shock.

"Luke?"

______________to be continued_________

"So when you find youself lock to a unpleasant train of thought, heading to your past where the screaming is unbearable, remember there is always madness. And madness is the emergency exit."-Joker