Chapter 24

Artemis POV
"I am going to die."

Die. Die. He is gonna die. Those thoughts swirl around my head.

"No. No. No this is not happening." I said shaking my head. I look at him to see him looking at me in sadness. Making me believe what he said is true.

"There must be another way, please." I said tears running down my face.

"There is nothing we can do about it my fate is set in stone." He replied in sadness.

"You promised! You promised we would stay together." I shouted clenching my hands. Making them bleed.

"I know i am sorry."

No i cannot deal with this with that i ran out of the room with tears streaming down my face. Going to my room. Locking the doors before sliding down. I sat there crying my eyes out.

Percy POV
I reached out to her to tell her i am sorry. But she ran away before i can catch her. Seeing her cry like this make my heart break but it must be done. I sighed before leaving after her. I groaned remember the maze like hallways. After a few dead ends i give up and just use my powers to find her. After i few turns here and there i arrived infront of her door. I knew it is locked as this happened before. I sighed before knocking and saying

"Arty let me in please."

"Leave me alone."

"Please."

"No."

"Arty."

"I said leave me alone!"

I rested my head on my arms. I sighed. And turned to leave knowing that she wont open the door. But before i left i said

"Forgive me, Artemis."
With that i left going back to the living room and sit on one of the many couches. And rubbed my eyes.

"I take it she react badly." Famine who just arrived.

"You think?" I snapped at her not in a great mood. She stated silent.

"How about i go and talk maybe reveal myself to her." Famine asked.

"Go ahead and sorry for snapping at you." I said while sighing.

"I get it." She said before leaving to find her. I look around to see the hunters and the two boys who hugged Artemis. Not that i am jealous or angry. After all i knew she wont do that.

"I guess i have a lot of explaining to do huh?" I asked them to which all of them nodded.

"How do i start?"

"How about from the beginning, kelp head." Thalia said.
Line vreak
Famine POV *at the time she left.*
I left the room. I sighed trying to find where she is. Gods why did she buit these stupid hallways. And yes i learned modern english. After what seems like hours i found her room. Standing outside i can hear her sobs and tears falling down from her face. Thanks to my enhanced hearings. I sighed and steeled my nerves before knocking.

"I told you to leave!"

"Open the door sister. Its me Famine."

"What do you want?"

"To talk to you."
With that i heard a click and the door opened. I went inside. Looking around i admire the craftsmanship of the room and the interior design. Before gathering myself and kneeling infront of Artemis. Hugging her. Showing that i am here for her. She cried to my shoulder. Soon she pulled away and furiously wiped her tears.

"Sorry."

"Its fine."

"What do you want i know you arent here for only that."

"You are right. I want to reveal myself." With that i take off my black with green swirls and trimmings mask iff showing my face.

"Zoe?" She asked quietly.

"Yes milady." I told her. Tears start to fall from her face again. Soon enough i was crushed to a hug. A tight one that. I smiled before hugging back.

Percy POV
"---that's everything from start to finish." I said of course leaving some details out.

"Now if you dont mind me asking who are you?" I asked the two brothers. They look at each other before one sighed and said

"We are your sons." To say i was shocked will be an understatement. My jaw dropped. Before i closed it.

"H-how? She never told me." I stuttered.

"Because she only found out she was preganant only after you died. They are the only reasons why she havent killed herself yet." Famine said coming in to the room.

"And how do you know this no wait nevermind." I said. Everyone was silent. Most are deep in thought.

"Would you cheat on her?" One of the hunters asked.

"Of course not. I dont care if there are others out there who are more beautiful than her i would never cheat on her. I would rather kill myself than to touch anyone else. Even so anyone i touched would have died anyway." I replied.

"What do you mean?" The same hunter asked. I sighed before replying

"I can never touch anyone seems like i can only touch Arty and no that is not why i fell in love with her."

"What would you do now since she seems to hate you?" Phoebe asked.

"I dont know but i know one thing for sure i will spend my time with Artemis." I said before continuing
"I dont care if she hates me or not i would always love her and care about her and help and keep her safe no matter what. Not even death can stop me and i mean it to you too as well Death. I woul escape you if Artemis is in danger." Roger that as long as you return to me i am fine with it. I smiled.

Third POV
And so they continue to chat with each other catching up on what happening. Little did they know a cartain goddesses heard the whole thing and started to cry again.

End
Okay this is not a quote but a poem. The poem is not owned by me but to who wrote it.

"  An Enternal Memory..
  Until we meet again
Those special memories of you
Will always bring a smile
If only i could have you back
For just a little while
Then we could sit and talk again
Just like we used to do
You always mean so very much
And always will do too
The fact you are no longer here
Will always cause me pain
But you are forever in my heart
Until we meet again."