Chapter 28

Artemis POV
I walked to towards to forest a lot on my mind. One thing that bothers me the most is how Percy knew he was going to die. I continue my walk deep in thought. I came back to reality to see that i was in a clearing. The grass swayed in the wind. The birds sing and chirped. There are some wolves howling as it was full moon today. I look up to the sky and search for Zoe constellion. To my surprise i found it. The moon shines with all its beauty making me glow. I wondered how he is gonna die. I shake my head getting rid of the thoughts as it will do nothing but get me depressed and sad. I pull out my flute that Percy gave as a gift for my birthday. I smiled sadly. I started to play a song. The wind blew pass gently making the leaves and grass sway. All sorts of animal came and join in in their own unique way. I closed my eyes enjoying it. I let my mind wonder around not literally of course. But it ended to quickly much to my dismay as all fall silent. I learned to trust the animals so i continue playing making it look like i did not notice what is going on. I heard a branch crack to my left. And i heard someone cursed. I smiled. Then i felt something moving towards me i stepped out of the way making sure it looks like i was moving with the music. Still 'oblivious' to my surroundings by now all the animals are gone. Side stepping again to dodge another bullet. I keep on doing this until the music ended. I then adapted a meditating pose.

"You are not as so naive to think youcan kill me by yourself, are you?" I ask.

"Long time no see......You are still so gaurded. No openings at anytime hmmm?"

"It has been long. Not a tearful girl anymore now are you? Look at you. Look at that rosy lips i did wager many would perish beneath them." I said. She said nothing. I continued.
"Speak. What do you want with me."

"I will be short. Not long ago the white temple commissioned me....for you and your husband and son. I dont know what you did to rub them the wrong way, but you certainly got their unwavering attention."

"......They put a commission out for me eh? Ostin and Edward (random names) have sure got scary eh?"

"No.... they are only testing their limits yet. The temple's power stretch beyond your imagination, i would suggest you take care. They wont try their hands in killing you until their certain of their success. But i wouldnt say it is the same for the people around you. If i have accepted your sons would be--" i hit the ground beside me and a crack appeared going to wards her and she stumbled.

"Certainly, you are braver than you were.....Or stupider. How many people do you think threathen me and got away with it?"

"I-I didnt mean it like that......I only wish to say that now, perhaps, i have what it will take to help you. My whole life i feel indebted to you for saving me, all those years ago....This time i implore you please allow me to follow you."

"Alright you can follow me. But remember, Lenia, if i get so much as a whiff that you intent to deviate from my purpose, then this life i have given you i will take it back." I said standing up.

"Rest assured i Lenia will be your third sword."

"Now tell me Lenia why are you pointing blade at me?"

"So you noticed it i thought your age has finaly caught up to you. Even if i did hit you i will not kill you i assure you that."

I laughed at what she had said.

"Age doesnt concern me my senses will always be sharp Lenia but thank you anyway." I said. She laughed.

"Well your welcome. So what are you going to do about the bounty?"

"I do not care about it let them come to me."

With that we chatted for a while before she have to leave.

"Goodbye Lenia may Life be with you and guide you on your journey."

"As you shall. Happy hunting Artemis." With that she left. I smile sadly at her. Then i just noticed something the forest is awfully silent more silent than before. I know something is up. My hand snapped towards my neck. My fingers found a small dart and the smell of sedatives can be smell. Black dots surrounds my vision. I fought the sedatives as well as i could. Until more darts are shot at me black spots surrounds my vision again faster than before. I saw a man walking towards me before i succumb to darkness.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Mysterious POV
I was impressed by the moon goddesses usualy all it takes is one dart and the victims fall unconsious god or not. Your death comes soon old friend. I smirked. My vengeance shall be mine. I walked towards the unconsious goddesses and pull her up and over my shoulder. I went towards the jet. I typed in the coordinates and set the jet on course laying the goddesses on the ground. Hmmmmm virgin goddesses eh i will take hers. I smiled evily. Not only i will have my revenge but a beautiful wife as well. I will make her mine.
Time skip
Artemis POV
I wake up from my 'slumber'. Keeping my eyes closed and my breathing and heart rythm slow. Something i perfected over my days as an assassin. I even could stop my heart. I spread my senses to see that i am strapped down on a table hooked up with wires thay lead toweird looking monitors and that they are all sorts of weapons on the wall and different size scaples on the tray beside the table. And i heard a door open.

End
Sorry for the lack of update i was busy with stuff.

"I fall too hard. Crash too hard. Forgive too easy and Care too much."