Chapter 13

Artemis POV
*when percy meets 'Artemis'*
I sighed. Watching as my soliders train well they are more of a family then the Olympians were. All ready to lay down their life for each other. I watch from my prison. A phantom world much like Calypso's island. A paradise to others but a prison for me dont get me wrong it is beautiful here. I have a lot of untold secrets i kept to myself like how i was never really a goddesess. Like i am not there as well as there but i can still everything down there. Watching from the skies. I am Life. And that means i am powerful but with power comes with a price. The price for me is that i can never really touch anyone without them screaming in agony or dying. That is until Percy came along the only person i can truly touch without using my magic gor them to feel my 'hands'. My true appearance is different to my fake one very different. Like my hair is all white and a hint of silver here and there. Glowing white eyes that held untold secrets, wisdom,power and persistence. Golden marking snaking along from my left arm to my left cheek. My beauty put Aphrodite to shame. I wear a white elagant dress with gold trimmings and with designs and patterns that are invisible unless you truly look at it. My dress is design for me to able to fight in it too without tripping on them. My prison is like Calypso's island but instead of beaches and seas mine has forests and a garden made from every flower there is from a simple one to a complicated one, from a common one to a rare one. The garden is massive and even then massive would be a understatement. But in the middle there is a tree, the last of its kind. It is magical and is very high my favorite place out of my world. Where i would let my mind wonder on this world and there i would sit waiting for my soul mate and he is the one i could only touch apparently i hope it is Percy or things will be awkward. I went to the lake that allow me to see anything yes even Tartarus where i watch over my lover who just get tricked into thinking i was really there though i can see him doubting.
I really hope he is the one. Huntress said, my other half i guess you can call that. She has been my constant companion ever since i came to this world. I was even older than void father of Chaos and Order. Watching and waiting for the correct time to reveal myself. I went back to the lake once i realise i was walking away from it when i waa thinking and decided to check upon my son Alucard even though that was not the name he was born with as he died and was brought back to life by me as i can bend the laws of life and death now he is a immortal but like i said everything comes with a price so now he must drink blood if he choose to stay alive but not constantly of course. I am also not bound to the ancient laws. I see he is roaming around the world helping others when needed. I watch as he just saved somone from being raped by a drunk man. I watch sadly as the world evolves and human turn corrupt. Destroying nature, taking advantage of others. Sometimes i hate immortality as i can never die. So percy is my only happiness but i was afraid of what he would think of me.
Dont worry my dear i am sure he would understand. Huntress said trying to assure me. So i did the most sesible for me to do which is to sit down under the tree and i start to play my flute which i made out of wood and started to play with my eyes close unbeknown to Life tears starts to fall. Animals and other creature start to come out. Entranced by the music Life created and because they sensed that their mistress is sad, coming closer and closer to her laying down just listening even i was entranced by my own music. And so the music continues on and on until i finished it. I open my eyes to see the animals. I smiled sadly at them and start to pet the animal closes to me which happen to be a lion as it purrs in pleasure and soon enough all the animals look at me with their eyes pleading to be pet. I laughed at them a beautiful laugh. Something that seems to make them happy unbeknown from Life as they just made their misstress laugh from a long time due to her loneliness and sorrow. Soon enough she starts to pet all of them. As she wait to be reunited with her lover as the prophecy stated.

End

"Life is just like a flute it has many holes but if you play them right they will create beautiful music."-(A/N i dont remember who said this)