Chapter 31

Artemis POV
I watch as the beast chained at the floor and at the walls move and tug at the chain trying to make them break.

"How did this happened?" I asked

"I dont know he start to yell at us to run but we didnt." Thalia replied staring sadly at the beast.

"He said something of a curse?" Layla said

My eyes widened and look at her and demanded

"Why did you not tell me earlier?!"

"I did not know it was important." She defended herself.

"Open the damn doors now!" I shouted/ordered.

"Are you su-"

"Yes i bloody am."
The metal door opened. The beast snapped its head towards it and growls at me as i entered. I walk slowly and exposed my neck in submission showing i mean no harm. It calm somewhat a bit. But growls when i came closer and closer to it. I raise my hand slowly inching foward before touching its snout. It growls but i show no signs of moving anytime soon it slumped. Knowing that i do not fear it. It nuzzle my hand. I smiled before running my hand across his fur which is surprisingly soft. As my hand grew nearer to its horns it backs abit. I smile at him showing its ok. Before touching the the cracks that held lava. As years grow my body grew resistent to most things so lava or fire doesnt affect me that much as it would to any other person. Slowly i unbound him from his void chains. He whimpered in pain until i realise there is a cut on one of his paws. I kneeled down and slowly reach towards it he growled at me backing away.

"Calm down i am just going to look at it." I said.
He calmed and let me touch it whimpering at the same time. I may not know what void metal does but from what Zoe told me any wound from it heals slowly. I took out a roll of bandage i keep with me. I maybe a got but some wounds are better be covered unless you want infection. I slowly wound it atound the paw tight but not tight enough to hurt him. Once done i look at him showing what i want in my eyes he whined but my gaze hardened and slowly the beast turned back to a human. There lay a man in tattered clothing with cuts and wounds littering his body. Barely consious, i sighed before using something i learned during my 'isolation' i manipulate my aura that everyone has but no one realise and slowly began to heal him. Once done i carry him bridal style and flashed towards my temple leaving stunned audience behind. Arriving at my temple i strip him naked and submerge him and healing waters. I went towards our bedroom and gets some clothes for him. I know he can snap his fingers and clothes will apear but that uses powers and energy.
Time skip
Perseus POV
I awake to see my self submerge in water? Or what i think is water anyway. I sawm up towards the top and get out i saw myself naked. I just shrugged as i was mostly naked when i was tortured so i was used to it. I look around and saw clothes and Artemis sleeping in a chair. I stared at her. She looked so relax when sleeping rather than that stern and stressed out face she usually has from her work. I smiled sadly and got myself dressed as well as i could as my body was sore after fighting the curse. I walk towards Artemis before lifting her up. I feel something move i look down to see her snuggled against my chest i chuckled silently. I went to her/our bedroom and lay her down there when i turned to leave a hand shot out and catch me by the wrist. I look back and see Artemis half awake

"Stay." She mumbled. I laughed before before going to bed next to her holding to her tightly.

End
This is just a filler not realy a chapter but oh well. And my sleeping schedule is messed up.

"There are two things that are infinite. The universe and Human stupidity."