Chapter 18

Luke's POV

I was changing into my clothes when someone barge in to my room. And that someone is Zoe.

"Ahhh Zoe Could you knock next time." I said

"Sorry i have no time to knock an army is heading here now dress up." She said. then she left. After that i quickly pull on my shirt and start to strap armor on. The armor was designed by Percy to be light weight and still  be able to protect the wearer. My armor has white and gold designs on it but the most visible is the dragon at the back. Mine is made up of gold as i host Kronos while Zoe's is silver for her service to Artemis and Percy is made up of white crystal for him being an angel. Though he never told us how he got banished down to Earth by tasking him in killing Satan. In which he almost got all the sin just a few more. I sighed and start to run towards the gates. This place is massive almost like a kingdom. I went outside and wait for the army to arrive. when they reached me only a third of it is left. But i charged in all the same. Hacking and slashing through them. I side stepped a spear heading to my face, back flipped to dodge and while striking the monster who attack me at the same time. Arrows upon arrows rain down the army until all but Atlas is left. No arrows came so i assume this is my 'test' that Zoe warned me about. I got to a offensive stance and so does he i charged at him with my replica of backbitter Percy gave me. I threw and experimenting jab to see what he wold do. He blocked it but at the same time he left his side exposed. I cut him there. with that he roared and start to attack me with a renew vigor. But thankfully after years training under the watchful eye of Percy and Zoe. I blocked all his attacks and wait for an opening. Which soon i found as he was consumed in his rage of not being able to land a blow on me. Every time he attack my side he would leave his knees exposed. So i ducked under his attack and do a spin attack at his knees which made him fall down to his knees. I smirked before killing him turning him into a pile of gold dust. I stretched my self and i can hear my bone crack. i smiled and went inside. Inside i got a clap on the back by Percy and a glare from Zoe. I raised my eyebrow at her.

"You stole my kill. I want to kill my father for killing me." She explained while spitting out the word 'father' with so much anger i involuntarily flinched. Damn that girl is fiesty. I just shrugged and follow Percy inside the main base and follow him to his bedroom where he went a do something to the small book case in his room before it splits and open revealing a hidden room. We all go down to see a gigantic training room. Even the word gigantic will be the biggest understatement of the history of understatements. Percy went to a wall of glass which turns to a screen in which he type something before he took out his bow and went to the center. Then all the sudden robots came out some drop from the ceiling some crawl out from the floors. Percy spin in a circle while shooting his bow at the same time. Taking down the first few bots wit just a spin. I stared at him amazed. Before he leaned back matrix style to avoid an arrow heading towards him at the same time kicking his foot out killing the bot with his hidden knife in the shoes that flicked out. He then proceeded to go hand to hand combat. Picking a bot up and spin him in a circle taking down a few more. Before throwing it at a group of bot coming at him. He then did a baseballs slide under a bot and bring his sword in an arc effectively slicing it in half. Before he take off his hat which he is wearing for some reason and threw it at another group of bots cutting them. My jaw dropped at the sight. The hat went back to him before he put it back at his head. He then took out his guns and shooting the rest in the head. And went back to us he looked at us with one of his eyebrows raised. I probably look ridiculous with my jaw open.
"Damn how did you do that." I exclaimed. He just shrugged and went back to his room. We all follow him before he closed the door behind us. He shooed us out but not before saying the words that made me and Zoe both excited.
"Go rest tomorrow we will go and get out of this hellhole." He said

End
"Have hope even if you are hopeless."