Chapter 17

------------Flash back----------------------Third POV
Branches crack and snapped under her feet. Attempting to run away. Her panting can be heard. As her form flickers, she was fading. Fading from the pain and the lack of strength to hold on to the world. Breathing hard she continued to run from the man she once loved before he turned insane. With tears flowing down her face. She run away to safety, her prison, her paradise whatever you want to call it.
"Irene! Come back here." The man shouted. But the women Irene ignored him and started to run faster toward her home. The man who was corrupted. With a final burst of energy she sprinted toward the borders of her home effectively sealing her from Earth. The man ran into the border before he started to bang his hands on the border. She ran back to her beautiful garden and sat at her favorite tree. Crying and sobbing can be heard all animals went to her in effort to comfort her which she smiled gratefully at. The man was named Shad her lover. Before he turned corrupt from jealousy as another had loved her in attempt to have her for himself he turned corrupt and insane. She never knew about it until recently. As her form flicker she knew she has to find a host and soon before she completely fade away leaving her powers behind which might be used and found out by the wrong people. She looked at her lake she enchanted. There she saw a beautiful woman giving birth to a beautiful girl. Auburn haired with silver eyes she knew she was the perfect one before giving her powers to her unbeknownst to the woman who was just born. Her powers only to be activated when in times of need and her soul to be there for her when in need of guidance.

Unknown to both of them far far away from them lived a handsome man who too was fading due to his soulmate (Irene) who he doesn't know is fading. He search and search until he found a boy whose soul is the most pure he has ever seen. He knew he would be destined to do great things. He smiled. Little did he knew in his new host he would find his lover and that he is an angel.
End
"No one is truly evil or good but those who are they are the ones who will influence the world. They are the ones we call monsters."