(Shortstory #2) Young Part 1

He loves the way you sing, especially the soothing and rhythmic hums you would let out while he would rest on your small lap. Anywhere and any day you were with him he didn't bother about time, it was as if it was a useless distraction to worry about. His tiny hands loved to fondle with your strands of hair, how they cascaded beautifully on the morning lake. He thought she was the angel, sent from the heavens to give hope in his isolated life. Though they were young, they did not notice this strong bond between their hearts that was't close to being labeled as a 'friend'.

-It all started when her mother brought her to a camp known as Crystal lake, where she met a jovial lady such as Pamela. This was when little 6 year old Y/N tied fates between a bashful 9 year old like Jason. She was startled by his deformities at first sight, but then grew to his meek attitude and adorable charms. They usually played out, collecting honey suckles and many more wild flowers for crowns. They also would run around just for the fun of it and watch deer as they interacted to their fawns. She loved to call Jason as Bambi, because he was so bright and clumsy. Let's recall the parts where he would often slip when stumbling to catch up or just explode in the midst of the sweet forests.

The small girl giggled poking his button nose from the cheeky grin he'd grew. They both had feelings for each other, but they just couldn't decipher what it was.

-Certain problems erupted when kids started to get their entertainment by bullying poor Jason. But Y/N?This maddened her and decided to do something to protect her only friend. She always stuck to him so he had a bit of security during each event. Even if a majority were older than her by at least 2-3 years she still defended him, so much so that it would move the eyes off Jason in to herself instead. She was left with mild insults and curses for "protecting such a retard" mind my language.

-Til one day, a group happened to have beaten her to pulp. They thought it was a wake up call for the girl, but her fiery attitude wasn't subdued to their intimidation. After they left she was left curling into a ball with her body aching, Jason was not only frightened but in tears after the terrible ordeal, she then comforted him by popping back up ignoring the pain that would fade away soon after. She was certainly difficult to extinguish indeed.

-After 2 more years problems continued to arise, big enough for her mother notice as one night, the 9 year old was left crying beneath the willows. She couldn't understand why they had to move, should there must be another way? Besides leaving her dear friend behind with those other devilish children.

-A few days before her dispatch she told the news to Jason, who didn't take it so lightly. Days then were nothing but pure silence between the two, since she only woke up and sat with no one. Went out in the forests to play with no one, and collected wild flowers to make crowns with no one. She was torn, to the point she actually believed her faithful relationships went down to sunder away.

When everything was packed, they drove off with her small hands pressing against the glass while watching a desperate little boy attempting to chase the car.

And so it begins