(Shortstory #4) Jealousy

Its short and its kinda crack, I thought of it in the shower. Enjoy tired-of-shit-reader, asshole Audrey, and ass-kisser Jason.

"God dammit please.." You cursed under your lips at the sight of the two behemoths thrashing on the wooden floors. "Take this outside, not in my apartment." You raised your voice higher, and with enough strength in your lungs you pursued to get their attention. The two males still kept their grip on each other, the one holding his neck and the other gripping the collar of the other's navy blue jumpsuit. Their eyes were on you, the stares less menacing as before but still kept its stone cold expressions. "This is the 5th time I had complaints from the rest of others in my house--and no Michael you will not lay a finger on any of them." The other male shrugged, careless of his defeat.

-You happened to have been acquainted with these deranged slashers, it all started when you worked in the forest from an isolated gas station miles away from civilization. That was then when Jason met you, after he finished off the remaining victims that pushed their way to your broken telephone at the counters. Police, rather than blaming it on the hockey masked killer, often had suspicion to these frequent murders in your little store. They had no evidence to back up, you had camera's, we'll see if they want to go against an un killable path of hatred. You were quite glad he spared you, for odd cases from the time when they almost struck his skull with another axe mark; you happened to have pushed them when you fell off the pyramid of cans you were stacking. It was accidental, but he thought of it the other way, and so you two became friends, more so his silent bystander. The police learned to not mess with you, otherwise they would just have him breathing down their necks, with his giant silver weapon of blood lust.

-As for Audrey, he happened to have passed by your little murder house in search of his beloved sister to sacrifice for the curse of Thorn, just a normal day for Mikey. He came in preparing to butcher you to pieces, not until he was astonished at your scolding manners when his boots dirtied the tiles. Still, he made attempts to plunder his kitchen knife through your back; ironically, luck was always at your side, until he gave up, mostly tired from the numerous sarcastic and satrical comments you would make. Throughout the night you learned to create conversations with him, mostly of you answering your own questions as he just stares at you silently through his mask. You were amusing, but at the same time a bit of a pain in the ass, overall he was kind of fond of you, based on this new obsession he grew. He had to leave that night, not wasting anymore time, but he still took note to come back to you after his goal. After shifts he would follow you around, or should I say stalk behind anything unliving while you did your daily routine. It wasn't until you caught him peeking through the window while you undressed, extremely pissed, you slammed the window open as he welcomed himself inside, now dirtying your rug. He just kept his cold stare, chuckling silently by the shake of his shoulders when you would pound your weak fists on his chest in your little tantrum. From then on you've learned to let his eyes wander as they please, its not like he was going to do something.

-Jason happened to have the boldness to track your apartment down, ignoring a few stares and gaping mouths as he made his way to your door at midnight, and politely knocking. These visits from the two were continual, but today was different; they happened to have visited at the same time.

Uncomfortable with the unusual "intruder" the only thing that processed through their minds was to remove the other. You knew it was going to come, you had no choice either way, it hurts to decline Jason's offer for a visit and Michael was kind of a rebel, more so an asshole when he barges in unwelcomed.

Now, back to the story, "I don't know why you both think I'm so special enough for you to spare my life in risk of your own, but seriously, this is getting worse than the first time." You huffed, sipping on your boiling tea before leaning back quickly from your almost burnt lips. Jason was the first to get off him, only to walk towards you to inspect your little accident sympathetically. Michael glared daggers at the rugged male's back before standing up to walk over to his direction to pull the collars of his jacket. Like a mother bear, Jason rubbed your lips to ease the pain, entranced and distracted, he was pulled back from an overly irritated Michael. They began their little cat war once again, the two missing their weapons with the only option of fists after Y/N's weapon policy. You sighed, rubbing your temples before walking back to bed while the thuds continued. You were in for a long night, but thank god they had the inability to speak, and possibly the other being a mute.