(Shortstory #6) He is just too pure

Super, super short.

You felt a wave of frustration rush through your veins while you wrestled with the dusted yellow dress, only to end up drowning in the dull yellow vintage summer dress. It was only a few minutes ago when you had discovered a beautiful outfit to wear while rummaging through the closet from what might have been one of the old counselors. While looking through, you had found the clothing beneath the line of vintage dresses. It was definitely dusty based on the amounts of particles that swam out the air, almost making you sneeze through the process. Then, after beating the dust and webs out of the fabric you checked twice for spiders, inside and out.

You were a bit disturbed from the still dirtied dress, and a bit agitated from the numerous times you fought to put it on. Nonetheless, it wasn't as worse as before and it looked really good to be worn. While still struggling with the zipper that reached far too below, you felt the door jiggle. The news has wormed its way too quickly, yourself acknowledging that your man was preparing to come inside while you were half stark naked. Out of panic, you quickly wrapped your arms around your chest, the top portion of the dress covering your torso as you took steps back. So much for a gentleman, he usually would knock, but today was probably urgent. The door creaked open, indicating that his heavy footsteps made their way inside the room. You saw him take steps in the room and wavered his head around before looking straight at your figure. You were a blushing mess by now, attempting to make sentences that only distorted to quick stutters and murmurs. He tilted his head, questioning why you had such an expression of constipation til his eyes finally roved down to your almost nude form. It took more than a few seconds for him to translate the rushed words that came out your mouth before he approached you.

Now towering over your small body, he moved from your back while you kept your still stiff body. Without a second, he grabbed your wrist to pull them apart, letting the clothing finally relax. Jason wasn't a big help as the back side of the zipper was pretty long, nearing your butt. You had to reposition your stance to let aside Jason massive frame to go around the small area to face your back as his silent hands reach for the zipper, his knuckles lightly touching the area of your butt, and pulled up the silver, leaving a long sound from the zipper. He kept his pace, his knuckles touching  spine and his sudden light grasp near your hip, holding you in place. You then notice how you were shifting a bit, rather shaking. He had never see your skin as exposed as this, but the thought disappears as soon as the zipper reached the collar of your outfit, and he finally releases. You turned to face your lover, his face still expressionless unlike your flustered and uncomfortable countenance. You felt him twitch a bit, a sign that he had probably felt like he had done something wrong, oh your poor boy. After noticing, you quickly dived in to gently embrace him, and due to his tall stature, you were only able to hug his upper waist, assuring that he had not done anything bad. You quickly went up on your toes to kiss the bottom of his mask, and you swore you could see it slightly shift. "Thank you for helping me Jason." You spoke, your voice flowing through his ears like rich velvet. You both stayed in the position for a few minutes, just taking in the warmth from your significant other, Jason throughout it enjoyed the silence, his chin now resting on your head. You had leaned on to your masked lovers collarbone, resting on it like an infant while you held on to his tattered coat.

The room was but a mute, and the only sound being the rain that showers and dances throughout the camp and forest. You had your lashes fall on your eyelids, letting the soft atmosphere take you in, before whispering a 'love you' to your silent killer.