Heavy Weather

Bloodlust...Nothing but bloodlust.

It seems like every day his mother's voice through his decaying head sounds much more sinister. It came to a point where praise was not any different to orders, that pleaded for more severed bodies to be dumped in the lake.

He yearned for the days when the flowers bloomed at her side and the forest would emit its beautiful radiating glow upon the crystal-deep waters, for the sweet daffodils, dogwood, and lavender that splayed across her body withered. 

His heart clenched, his eyes slowly shutting from straining his face...Was he crying?

No

He couldn't cry, it was impossible. The plastic melted onto his face, merging with the overgrown skin that rotted to a disgusting green and black. 

The dull, dirty tattered cloth he grasped on his fingers delicately was but a reminiscence.

Of an old friend...

    An old lover.    

He finally closed his eyes, resting on the grass coated with spring dew. It seemed as if time had sped up tenfold, the vines stretching and wrapping up around his figure. The treatment was quite welcoming instead of harmful, as he relaxed his muscles and finally began a long decade of rest.

He bothered not to open his eyelids once more, no matter the soft delicate ghostly fingers that caressed the area of his distorted face. Disregarding the last bit of pain from the mask, it felt so full...So heavenly.

The boy he once was began to mold him, a faint melodic hum gradually getting less fainter until he finally lost consciousness.

Still grasping, the worn cloth.

This will be the last, I apologize for the false hope :, )

Im moving on to more books left to still be published. I love you guys and Im sorry <3

2023: lol