(Scenario #2) At fault

(Scenarios where their S/O or "Significant Other" dies just to save them or other reasons. I'll try to make this legit as possible since some of them are hella immortal.) Also, don't worry about how there is only 3 of them, I will write 2 more soon, I just wanted you to read some of them earlier, stay tuned for the updates!

Also, I deeply hate Freddy with a passion, he's just a plain ass from what I've seen you know, but his movies are as clever and well thought like the others. He's going to have to be part of the scenario chapters either way, anyways, have fun!.

Jason Voorhees

His hands gripped tightly at the remaining victims, his eyes burning red from the devious act they set him up on. One things for sure they regretted it after it backfired, one by one each body was slashed open in the most distorted ways while their shrill screams of agony bounced in the camp.

-It started when they lured him in after kidnapping her into one of the cabins, they were planning to use her as not only bait; but an escape key. If he were to lay a finger on them they wouldn't hesitate to slit open his S/O's neck, falling on such a vulnerable state he had nothing to do but to watch across the door while they prepared the gas cans. They held their state of power for so long, not until one of them started getting handsy and the last thing he remembered before snapping was her scream of pain after being stabbed. She was frightened at the male's sick and twisted mind while he went to reach through her private parts she slammed her foot on him by reflex; which lead to the knife gouging inside her appendix. The silent killer across the door broke into a snarl before snapping into his untamable rage. He paced towards the group who let go of the injured girl, wasting no time he grabbed two of them by the necks and began his rampage. Two were able to get out, one being the person who stabbed her, though before the other was able to even escape two feet away out the door Jason gripped his wrists in a crushing and excruciating hold enough to break it. He began his descent, making sure the male died in the most painful way possible until he fell into a lifeless corpse. He continued to chase the last one, that almost escaped by car. It wasn't until Jason slammed his fists on the front engine, the car wheezing out until it stopped.

After minutes that felt that hours, he came back to the cabin at his successful spree. His fury faded into worry when rushing up to her still beating body. He carried her to the bed and left to fetch something while her still bleeding side tainted its pure red color. Her breathing was ragged and disoriented while clutching at her stab wound. Jason came back to handfuls of meds and bandages he could find, only for her S/O's hands to halt his actions. Smiling weakly she motioned him to come closer, just as he was told she quickly slid off his mask to the side and dived in for a long kiss. It was but a peck, but stronger and taking more than about ten seconds before closing her eyelids, the light escaping from her body. He broke away after her head collapsed on the soft sheets her body unable to support it anymore. Completely in panic at the sudden event, he gripped her hands for any pulse, yet there was nothing. He felt his tired lungs rattle from the water before tears pricked out his eyes. He has no voice to speak, to tell her all the things he wanted to say before she left, but the organ died years ago ever since the incident. All the emotions, the memories he had collected with her by his side were but moral reminders from now on. The heart that felt warmth dies out once again into a silent oblivion; he wants nothing more than to be alone in the camp.

Leatherface (Bubba Junior Sawyer)

"This is the last fucking time, where is he?"

His voice was menacing to her ears, his beatings continuing until her whole form was decorated with bruises for the later days. Coughing up messily, the blood spurted out of her lips. He cackles at the pain he inflicted on her, and especially the grueling faces she would make when he slammed the baton too harshly. Her own screams were but to his ears, all for but one person; who was running endlessly in search of her voice. The elder male laughs once more, "So he decided to keep one of you fuckers as a pet." A loud smack could be heard, yet faint as it reached to the masked male, who looked above the hills to see the gas station nearby. He ran as fast as he could, dropping his chainsaw from the extra weight. Definitely in bad conditions, he still felt blood seeping out of his arms and his left leg, bullets that sunk deep in his flesh, he continued to fast pace his way to her screams. "You know...It was very kind of you to replace that fucking freak." He smacks her once again, "If only you didn't test my fucking patience." He raises his hand again, not until she looks up at him, her eyes peering through his intensely. "You know whats so fucking shitty about you..." She spat, the blood almost choking her lungs. He leaned in closer, as if to mock her with his devious smirk. "That your men can't even take down a fucking girl." She coughed up, a bit cut off from the red still dripping down her worn clothes. He smiles, swaying his head to the other side before sending his fists to her face, and with a sickening crack, she yells once again. He grips the baton with his other arm before sending more waves of hits on her, assuring to hit the spots that were already sore.