Welcome to the IPA foundation; medic part 1

"There is no use, he will eat anything, your my men."

"Well just tranquilize him, shit--hell if I care if ya strap' em down."

"What's the purpose of even keeping this guy?"

"Hes the rare breeds from' em cattle, but the shithead was raised from a bunch of cannibalistic-incest lovin shitheads."

"Sir, language, this is not the time for your outbursts, what we need to discuss is about taming this damn thing."

The piercing sirens echoed through the hallways between the two, possibly another one of those incidents. It was as if the bell mocked the two, always ringing everytime a new employee replaces the other. "Fucking..." The elder male spoke fiddling with the pockets in search of his chain of keys, he gripped the metal hoop while running through the corridors. The younger male proceeded to follow him, his hands a bit shaky from the multiple scenarios worming through his head.

The metal door slammed open revealing the room's dim light and multiple buttons sprawled beneath the glass wall. "What fucking now?" He spoke as if it was rehearsed, while eyeing the disheveled scientists. "He--he's killed one of them once again, b- but hes wounded after that slash through the arm." Her stutters made him cackle once more before walking towards the black glass. She was shaking once again, the grays in her hair becoming so faintly white from the multiple times she has spotted the unfitting scenes unravel into a distortion. There he was, towering over the dying figure that layed spread after the multiple pummels of fist that was sent on his way. After a few seconds of assuring he was dead, the hybrid began his descent, dragging the corpse behind the metal walls that were constructed after his raged tantrums. "The fucking illiterate only favors ours, he gives no shit to the raw meat we give'em." He sneers while staring across the walls that bounced with the sound of flesh tearing. The gnawing continued through the speakers, mixed with the researcher's sobs. "He's injured...Don't you think." The quiet male from behind them spoke, only to be cut off from a body being slammed on his form."You fucking hell think twice on bringing another fucker in there." He bitterly yelled before waiting a few seconds from the quivering male to answer. Satisfied with his silence, he released his collar, the other male rubbing the area from where the fabric tightly held him. "You let that fucker starve, if I hear another one of those damn bells through the hallways I will sink ten fucking bullets inside his cranium." With a snarl he took slow strides to the door before looking back at the two who were in shock. After the metal door slammed shut, they assured his foot steps grew faint to the point where they can hear the sounds of teeth grinding into skin. It wasn't until once of them spoke, "Bring the medic."

She sighed grabbing the black case of leather that held multiple surgical tools, considering it was just a large gash on the arm as what they recalled. So many times has she had been called on through the speaker, these monsters were just too clumsy or destructive for their nature. There were times where she would end up cornered, near to death from the aggression; annoyingly, luck seemed to be always on her way as she always came out alive. Admired and envied by a few, the rookie didn't bother the compliments or hidden insults that came her way, she signed up for this and the money was worth it. While walking through the maze of doors she finally reached to the specific metal compartment, her boots pattering on the tiled floor. She snorted, "Room IPA-8271906, that's new."

The two lab coats heard the metal door slam open to reveal the young female who had a smile plastered on her face. "Y/N, thank god." They spoke in unison. "Give me the news." She spoke, setting the red crossed leather bag down one of the tables. "He has a big gash on his arm that could probably inflict risk on his health, you don't mind patching him up?" The male spoke while fiddling with his fingers. "Rest assure you, hes been knocked out for a while, just get in there and do your thing." The other female nods approvingly before smiling at the girl, who welcomed one back, before grabbing her case and leaving the compartment. The two sigh heavily before one spoke, "Lets hope the anesthesia works out along the way."