(Shortstory # 8) Saved by bell...Almost

Imagine Myers wanting to let it out, after keeping it all in from the past years and then someone else interrupts him. Here's your weird horny Michael for you Kat ;) Lets get smutty

Jason always knows if people are doing it, its his remarkable skills as being an immortal zombie, so don't try ;)

"L-let's not get too demanding now..." You could only fail to sputter the sentence, as the giant masked male trapped you to the walls with his towering stature. You felt sweat drop on your forehead as you looked through his eye sockets, though it was almost purely black; you were able to see his blue orbs that stared back at yours. You were gripping onto your wrists as you shrunk, only making him as intimidating as before. "Michael.." You felt your cheeks grow hot as you saw the eyes through the mask start to wander on your body, going south at every second until it moves back up once more. If only Jason was here, you could only let out a nervous chuckle as you finally placed your hands on his chest to lightly push him. "Can I please continue to cook? I need to eat after all." You were cut off once more when his body leaned forward, now making you unable to escape while his arms were in between your figure. You could only look at him in panic, not after a few seconds when in a flash, he was gripping your own wrists while pinning it on the wall. With his hand that held the knife, he moved it to hover on your collar as he began his descent. He let the knife glide against you, cutting the fabric from your collar apron and shirt, followed by little cuts of your skin. You could only whimper as he continued on, ignoring your discomfort while he took his sweet grueling time to undress you in his own ways. This wasn't good, this wasn't good at all, you had never done it. You could only make attempts to push him off, yet he comes back closer as ever til you can feel the warmth radiating from his body and his heavy breaths. He had ruined your shirt after "removing" the apron, to the point where he can see your laced bra. Now his eyes were busy with the newly found attention, you had the chance to duck half his level and bolt off the kitchen room. You knew you couldn't outrun him, but if you were to buy enough time you can just-

You felt his strong vice grip capture your arms, as you were dragged away once more as you could only yell out a certain friend's name. After a few seconds of his rough pulls, he threw you over to the couch like a sack. Without giving you anymore time you felt the blade's tip threaten your neck's delicate skin, and you hand nothing but to lay there. He finally draped himself around you, now hovering above you while he still kept the knife in place. His eyes were darker, almost in a shade of growing sadism yet lust, which made you tremble more. You could feel the blade deepen on your skin, as if mocking you from your last attempt of escape. The warmth from your chest sparked once more, as he let his hands tickle their way for the shredded edge of your shirt, and as you yelped once more, his body was roughly lifted off yours. You could only stare at the ceiling in shock, yet from hearing the silent angry battle between the new commoner and Michael, it made you turn your head to see them both. As a coincidence, Jason had heard your call while he continued to wrestle with the other boogeyman, rampaging from your carpet to your coffee table. "Hey wait! My table." You were cut off once again when you heard the sickly crack of wood as Michael slammed Jason's skull against the front surface. You could only groan in defeat as they continued their havoc throughout your living room, yet what made you cringe was when the hockey masked male stabbed a glass shard deep inside the other's leg. Their painful groans were exchanged, along with fists and cuts while they fought in perseverance, you could only just watch or leave, until the tornado unwinds yet you almost felt dread when they smashed through your new vase. The worst part being how blood would taint your carpets and flooring, mostly everywhere else in the living room.

The two only stood away from each other, with Michael panting heavily and near to blacking out from his loss of blood and fractured parts while Jason felt dismembered almost, and couldn't keep his body together while his breathing too was erratic. They were five feet apart, gripping to wake while they glared at each other in pure hatred, it wasn't until they heard your light breathing, and with the newly found attention Jason snapped his head to your sleeping form while Michael slowly turned his. You looked so peaceful when sleeping, after a few minutes of their ugly battles you became drowsy, or probably passed out from the multiple furniture that were broken. The men felt their strings being tugged, as they both took a step forward, not until their heads whipped back up to each other in another stare off. Jason takes a step forward once again, and so did Michael, except farther than his, as if mocking him. Then they both bolted off, more so speed walked with their long legs, and in a few seconds, Jason trips him, almost making Michael break his skull in the process as the white masked male blacked out on her bloodied carpet. Shaking his shoulders lightly to indicate a chuckle, he then walked towards your smaller form and sat next to it. He was tempted to just crush you there and now, but he only leaned in to caress your cheek, enjoying the sweet expression of your peaceful face. His fingers traced on the rough yet light cuts Michael has made, almost making his blood boil once again, not until you woke up from the discomfort. Your lashes fluttered his way, and you touched his hand that felt your cheeks. You then yelped once more, acknowledging your shirt was almost bare naked towards him while you wrapped your two arms to cover. Not only were you flustered, but also pissed between the killers who destroyed your once room you always lounged on. Your brows furrowed and in a split second you sent your weak fists to pound on his stone chest, blinded by red. No matter how cute you looked when angry with him, he could feel a bit guilty from demolishing your living room as he glanced around. He looked back down at you, who was still punching his chest and then wrapped his strong arms around your smaller frame, making you almost shocked at the process. You still felt anger surge through you, yet your eyes droop down at his affection. You just couldn't get mad at him, he was too sweet for you.

You had glanced around once again to see Michael passed out on the floor, almost losing blood that settled around him. "Let's help Audrey over there, alright Jason?" You stood up to look down at him, and from how he turned away slightly while his fists clenched, you could only giggle at his body language. "Jealous are we?" He only glanced slightly at you, before standing up once again to walk towards him. "We'll get you patched up again, and don't abuse your body too much" You still kept your eyes at him while he turned to you. "You can stay alive forever but that doesn't mean it wont leave permanent scars." With that small little scold you gave he grabbed the other male's arm too roughly, almost dislocating it in the process while he carried him on his shoulder. You could only giggle at his now silent attitude, he was deemed to often envy when you interacted or included Michael, but that was just to show how he still cared for you.