Welcome to the IPA foundation; janitor part 2

Part 2 (NSFW WARNING)

0:00

(3rd person)

The speaker in the hallways buzzed, and came out Dr. Loomis's voice:

Y/N! By the gods you are so stubborn, its a wonderful thing I was able to access the cameras so please, stay where you are and try to live out of this. I will be coming soon from there! Hold on.

The speakers buzzed out at the 2 last words, and so the monster's attention went back to her's.

Well, thank you doctor, but I'm afraid you won't be able to see half of my body intact after this.

The brute's breathing was erratic as his eyes glowered on her bodacious curves, yet his rage did not meeting the match for his unbearable lust filled eyes. The only light happened to have been in front of the closet door, so she was only able to see his form and the reflection that captured his side muscles. She was dizzy, and in the edge of passing out, and how she wished she did in fact, to not feel Loomis's test subject munching on her remains. She wasn't able to decipher his actions or expression by now, obviously with that damned mask but also because he was just standing there, looking down at her tired form.

Something in his core struck him, he was needy and he finally found a great lay just for his desires, unlike the other females he'd met and dealt during this incident. Their body was afterall better to be eaten than to be used, but this female. She was all in the right areas he fancied, she was definitely going to be his first.

Y/N had second thoughts; Maybe she could fight this, maybe she could at least stand up and run away from this mess. It was a better option than awaiting for her death. Abiding to her stupid choice she attempts to stand up with her quivering legs, only to be slammed in the wall with one of the attacker's arms. He held her neck in place enjoying her meek squirmings and scratches on his rough hands. He was breathing heavily, but not as much as her. Having the intentions of fucking her senseless, but little did she know one round couldn't just do for Myers.

She felt warm hands that were callus and...desperate? No, it wasn't the grip that held her by the neck but the unsettling warmth underneath her collar's zipper. She felt his thumbs twiddle in search for the zipper until in a second he almost rips it out with the sound of the zipper's violent unfolding. You were a blushing madness of confusion and bewilderment, while distracted, he quickly slices up your expensive laced bra you happened to have worn on such a shitty and terrible day. God fucking dammit

(2nd person)

Your soft mounds bounced on display for his traveling eyes, flustered as ever your arms swung to hide them, not before his meaty ones grabbed them both and pinned you on the wall. With both hands busy, he released his grip on your neck, the tension finally rising off your delicate skin. You shakily gasped as those hands rubbed its way from your stomach to your lower chest, grabbing groping your breasts. You let out a moan at his touch, giving sparks to your body, but this was way wrong. His tease continued, getting rewards from your soft mewls and faint moans until his protruding member brushed onto your already soaked crotch. You felt it, hard and ripe, rubbing onto the moist bottom of the uniform, and it was electrifying.

You knew what he was coming for, you've heard it since school, and it stuck to you, the problem is that it's him. Now wasn't the time to have a little bit of fun. But it was a tug of war between an argument of lust and morals. "You wo-wouldn't if you did this to someone else besides me, would you?" You had trouble processing the words that you spoke, but left with the usual silence and his hungry hands still roaming. He was then bored at fiddling with your buttons, and reached down the zipper again. You were in panic, no you couldn't just lose it right now, you were saving this for someone who wasn't like him but you were almost consumed with feelings that battle his, and his masculine appeal wasn't helping the situation any better. You felt your zipper tug down lower exposing your matching underwear that was damp and so appetizing beneath his gaze. His rugged fingers reached out, "Hey wait a minute, can you just-" It was by now too late, his usual silent and stubborn attitude ignoring your responses as he slices it off revealing your untouched and plump virgin folds. He was liking this, pure and soft, but you needed time, more time to stall him.