(Scenario #4) He loves to hear you sing

have a thing for jazz and lana, I'm sorry :,)

The songs may be inaccurate in timeline, apologies.

Enjoy!

Jason Voorhees (Lana Del Rey; Young and Beautiful)

You fiddled with the wool of your scarf, unravelling it on your neck as you stepped inside the warm cabin while the swarms of snowflakes would welcome theirself in. You took the ends of the scarf each with your two arms before took slow struts towards the closet. It started with a hum, and then finally it grew louder until you  started to sing with words. "Will you still love me," The floorboards creaked as you took light prances. "When I'm no longer...Young and beautiful." Little did you know the floorboards creaked louder across the other door, and then a door could be heard shut. "Will you still love me..." You weren't aware of the giant figure that loomed closer, as if preparing. "When I'm no longer, but my aching soul?" You closed your eyes, finally reaching the closet as you twisted the knob open. "I know you will...I know you will." The last word being cut off with a yelp as soon as your waist was grabbed quickly and almost gently to lift you off the air. You twisted you head, relieved to see Jason staring back through your eyes, his shoulders shaking lightly as he gave a silent laugh from his little prank, and so you smiled. "I know that you will...Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful?" You rested on his arms, your feet still off the air as you reached to caress the area of his cheek, and you could feel the mask shift slightly. You felt your weight being brought down on the wooden floor, and dropped the scarf that you held on your palms. "Dear lord, when I get to heaven." You reached out to wrap both of your hands with his, guiding him to the worn bed. "Please let me bring my man." When he began to sit down, you followed, soon cut off as he almost crushed you in his arms while he pulled you on his lap.

"When he comes, tell me that you'll let him in." You leaned to snuggle your face on the crook of his neck, your thighs sitting crossed against his as you wrapped your arms around his neck. "Father tell me if you can." You felt his bigger arms wrap around your body, fulfilling warmth and love as you both felt sparks tingle through your spines. You stopped singing to hum once again, feeling his body rock yours as you both sat in the silence, and the campfire that crackled outside was only to be heard. "He's my sun." You draped your other hand to the back of his neck, and leaned near to his eye level. "He makes me shine, like diamonds." You sang softly, the tune in your mind now ending as you gave small kisses on his mask. Throughout the whole minutes, you had spent sitting on him while he wrapped himself around you. You both enjoyed the silence, and often the cute bundles of kisses, but most of all; the other's presence in their arms. His actions speak, and you both hope to never leave each other on the winter's cold chilling air.

Michael Myers (Lana Del Rey; Yayo)

"I like, the snake, on your tattoo." Your voice sang from the melody that wormed its way in, "I like the ivy, and the ink blue." While scrubbing away the suds from the plates, you continued with a soft and long pitch. "Yayo....yeah you....Yayo." The last words held a higher pitch, and ended softly as your voice faints. You swapped the now clean plate with another one, that you fished out on the other dirty dishes. "You have...to take..." You twisted the faucet slightly, feeling the cold water now run hotter as you continued your work. "Me right, now." Each syllable was long as you proceeded. "From this dark trailer park...Life now." You closed your eyes, hearing the tune beat through your mind as you started humming. "Put me onto your, black motorcycle." You bobbed your head lightly, "Fifties baby doll dress for my 'I do" You finished the other plate, continuing on a small set of cups. "It only takes, two hours to Nevada." A dark figure protrudes after standing behind the door's frame, his eyes peering down at the woman whose back faced him. "I wear your sparkle." You curled your lips while your lashes rested on your eyelids, and then you crooned. "You call me your mama...Let me put on, a show for you daddy." You swayed your hips, repeating and chanting the verses from your head. The masked male continues to creep up without you acknowledgement, his clothes worn and bloody like his knife.

"Let me put on, a show for you tiger." You pitched your voice once again, leaving a long string at the end of the sentence. "Let me put on, a sho-" You were cut off when silver clanked on the dishwasher, only to see the bloody knife clinking on the other dirty cups. In a split second you then felt arms snake around your waist, startled as ever, you let out a light scream that soon died out when you felt his chin on your shoulder. When he held you, he felt as if the dread and blood lust degraded and faint away, and all that grew was his heart warmed in content. You giggled at his loving manner, knowing he is acknowledged by many from his sociopathic tendencies. You then turned after he unwrapped his arms on your waist. He still kept his deteriorated mask, full of grime, dirt, and the usual blood that he plundered from his victims. You continued to hum your song, singing quietly at the back of your mind as you tipped his white mask's neck ends. You lifted it, now seeing his lips that threatened to curl a half smirk as you glided your fingers around his jaw that was decorated with scars. You leaned in to peck his lips on your soft ones, your hums now muffled before a pause. You felt his hands drape around you once again deepening the kiss while you placed your arms around his shoulders. You could smell the iron from his bloodied navy jumpsuit, yet you became accustomed to it. You broke the kiss by leaning back, your fingers now resting on his chest as you drew circles around the wrinkles while still humming, though a bit quieter. You squealed once again as he lifted you off, and proceeded to drag you up to his stairs from god knows what. Lets just say, he gets what he wants, whether you liked it or not.

Jedidiah Sawyer (Frank Sinatra; Fly me to the Moon)

You heard his wails and cries as it echoed through the halls, without hesitating you dropped the things you were currently doing and went down to check. You grabbed the metal slide that bothered to not close it, your feet now speeding up as a slight wave of anxiety rushed through you. It all washed away, and with a sigh of relief you had finally discovered what his small little problem was all about. If this wasn't your giant cinnamon roll you came to love, you would have been laughing hard by then as you saw him squirming on the floor. You have noticed he was groaning while grasping at the area of what might have been the pain that struck him, he couldn't bring himself to notice you as he was occupied at the waves of pain that hit his nerves. You pouted a bit in awe at his child-like behavior, your Bubba was, afterall, a big man. Yet he was so clumsy, which proves why he would bump into stuff almost daily, it was just this time it was worse than before. You quickly walked towards his body and bent down, reaching to touch his knee. You added slight pressure, only for him to wince slightly. That surely was gonna leave a bruise, after a few seconds, you sat on your lap and patted on it, while you struggled pulled him to your thighs. You then brushed his dark locks, feeling the smooth texture as you sang.
You hushed him to get his attention, and as you started rubbing circles around the area of his knee as gently as possible his attention finally landed to you. "Fly me to the moon." "Let me play, among the stars." You felt the back of his head wiggle, indicating that he was adjusting to comfort.

"Let me see what spring is like on." "Jupiter and Mars." His outbursts died down to soft murmurs, the pain still present yet dulling away. "In other words, hold my hand." You felt his hands caress your cheeks as you continued to chant. "In other words, baby kiss me." You leaned to nose kiss the area of his own, and he garbled joyfully while you giggled at his child-like excitement. You straightened your back once again, your head now back up as you continued to stroke his brunette hairs. "Fill my heart with song, and let me sing for ever more." You paused slightly, satisfied at his now calm state. "You are all I long for, all I worship." You inched your hands to grab his, "And adore."

"In other words...Please be true." You lifted your hands and carried his. "In other words....I love you." You sang the last statement softer, resting his palms on your cheeks as you smiled lovingly down at him. You continued in hums, feeling him glide his fingers on your jaw as you still held yours around his. He had never felt so much gratitude and passion to someone, you made him feel as if any pain was worth it when getting the attention from you. After a few more minutes, you still had him laid on your lap as you finished your song, and after a silent pause, you felt him whine in disappointment . It was fun to watch you sing away, yet all things had an end, and so did the song.