chapter one

- Em -

I fake laughed along with my group of friends, as they told some lame ass joke that I didn't really care about. I'm not really in a laughing mood at the moment.

I hardly was to be honest, I just didn't want them knowing I was 'depressed'. They'd probably just laugh at my face and call me an attention seeker.

Well.. Except for my one true friend, Logan. She was the only one that knew about my depression and she promised she wouldn't tell anyone, which I'm thankful for.

I sighed, looking around the cafeteria of the school. People were in these weird little cliques, kind of like in the movie Mean Girls but there wasn't a 'Regina George, Gretchen Wieners or a Karen Smith' for that matter.

Actually there is a girl that looks like Karen Smith in my Science class- "Oh my god, Em." My train of thoughts got cut off by Logan.

I looked at her weirdly, "Yeah, what?" I wasn't in the mood for a conversation.

"Look at that guy over there.." She squinted one eye and pointed to a guy, I squinted also, trying to see who she was pointing at.

"The guy with the green hair or the guy with the bandana?" I asked, wondering why she was so hyped up about this guy.

"Green hair dude," she squealed. I was so lost in this whole situation.

"So do you want to tell me what this is about or leave me confused?" I asked, getting annoyed right now. 

Logan rolled her eyes and groaned, "Oh my god, Em." she exclaims, the smile on her face; the size of a crescent moon. Her mood changes all the time.

"Did you see that? He's totally into you." I was going to ask what she was going on about but interrupted me, "He was checking you out with a smirk on his lips. He likes you." She gushed, making me roll my eyes.

Green hair was cute. He was actually really, really cute. Why would a guy like him want a girl like me?

I glance in his direction once more before looking back at Logan, furrowing my eyebrows "But," I start, my eyes now focusing on the tile floor. "But boys like him don't fall in love with sad girls."

"Don't be silly, Em." Logan whacked my shoulder, before continuing to chew her lunch, I tried to eat mine also but all I could think about was that green haired boy.

ugh this sucked im sorry 

not edited either bc too lazy and tired.