chapter twenty one

CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT HOW SAD GIRLS IS AT 70K READS LIKE WTDF XFJKXDCNSAKDJH THANK YOU GUYS SO KUCHN

-Em-

"Oh my god." Logan laughed, while she almost spat out her hot chocolate. "Did that actually fucking happen?"

I nodded, laughing along with her. "Yes, I fucking caught him wanking." Logan giggled a little bit before leaning in.

"How big is he?" She whispered, making me push her back. I laughed softly before answering her,

"I am not telling you anything." Logan rolled her eyes at me as her phone buzzed.

She was looking at her phone blushing like crazy. "Ashton?"

Logan looked up at me and giggled, typing frantically again.

It was cute at first but now it was annoying. I reached over the table and stole her phone.

ash:

can't wait to see u tonight beautiful :)

logan:

aww 🙊 can't wait to see u other.

Ashton hadn't read it yet so I decided to text him something.

"Wait, no! Don't text him anything!!" Logan said trying to get her phone back from me.

logan:

bye see u tonight daddy ;)

I sent the text and gave her phone back. No fucking regrets.

As Logan read the text she was blushing like crazy. "W-why would you send this?" She stuttered.

I shrugged, "Just making your life interesting." Her phone buzzed and her face went even more red if that was even possible.

"Oh my god." Logan breathed out, shoving her phone in my face. 

ash:

see u kitten.

"This is fucking golden! Who would of known? Out of ALL people. ASHTON!" I laughed annoying some people that was sitting near us.

"Um." Logan stuttered, grabbing her phone back from me. "I should go home now and get ready for my date with Ashton, bye!" She rushed out of the place.

"You could at least thank me for making your love life and sex life interesting!" I called out to her which resulted in me getting kicked out due to the kids that were there.

It's not like they knew what I was talking about and they were gonna learn about it sooner or later. Whatever.

I walked back to Michael's home which was about 5 minutes away so I was completely fine with walking, if it was 10 minutes away then that would be a different story.

As I walked into the house, I immediatley groaned in annoyance. Does Michael ever stop? I swear to God, he should be glad that it wasn't his mum walking in.

THE ENDING WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A JOKE OK 

THIS WHOLE CHAPTER IS A JOKE

LOVE IT. ENJOY IT. 

OH AND I DID AN INDONESIAN DANCE TODAY AT DANCE CLASS IT WAS SO COOL AND IF UR INDONESIAN THEN ITS CALLED SAMAN DANCE YOU'VE PROBABLY HEARD IT IDK BUT I LOVED IT AND PEOPLE TAUGHT US THE MOVES IT WAS RLLY FUN

NEVER EDITIED OOPS BYE.