chapter sixteen

if u havent noticed the lunch table is kinda their hangout at school like friends at the coffee shop and himym at the bar :)

oh and u should read rehab by dopebocas bc shes pretty rad (( that promo tho ))

- Em -

Michael and I walked to the lunch table, hand in hand. I was nervous what our friends would think of us being together. I knew Logan would practically freak out but I didn't know about the others.

"Well, well, well.." Logan's voice trailed off as we walked up to the lunch table we usually sat at. "Look what we have here!" Logan gestured towards us making everyone on our table look.

"Are you guys..?" Luke asked, awkwardly which made me giggle. I nodded, confirming that we were together. 

Calum and Luke cheered. "Finally, Michael stopped being such a pussy and asked you to be his girlfriend!" Calum squealed.

"Is that why you guys never turned up to our lunch table..? You guys were too busy making out!" Logan accused us while laughing. 

"Yeah," Michael nodded. "We did a quickie in the janitors closet." I scoffed, scooting away from Michael. 

"You wish." I smirked as he scooted towards me, throwing an arm around my shoulder. Michael just smiled innocently at me and turned to talk to Calum.

"Hey guys." Logan said, catching the attention of everyone on the table. "I just realised we literally never hang out outside of school. How about we do today and my house? We can have a sleepover!" 

I clapped in agreement. Michael didn't want to but I forced him to, I wasn't going to let him just sit around and play video games by himself. 

"Great and maybe, you could bring Ashton?" Logan asked, her voice went a little high as she asked. I was kind of confused on how she knew Ashton. Has she met him before?

"Sure!" Michael answered, smiling at her. I leaned into Michael and whispered into his ear, "How does she know Ashton?"

"We facetimed with Ashton once at lunchtime while you were off doing something and they kinda clicked I guess." Michael answered my question with a shrug.

"She totally wants to get with him." I smirked, looking over at Logan because I just knew she was listening into our conversation.

"Shut up!" Logan said, blushing. "I do not like Ashton, I've only talked to him once."

"Yeah and you stole the phone off of us and talked to him for like the rest of lunch." Michael stated, making Logan blush even more.

"Aw, look at our little Logan growing up!" I cooed, reaching over the table to pinch her cheeks which resulted in Logan swatting them away.

"Why am I even friends with you guys?" Logan pouted, turning away while crossing her arms. 

"You know you love us." I teased, laughing. The rest of the boys laughed along with me. 

"Yeah, sadly I do." Logan grunted.

wow i want a friendship group like theirs where can i get one pls 

and wOW i didn't realize that many people actually did like my fanfiction. your comments really made me smile and i am continuing it. also tHANK YOU FOR GETTING ME 20K READS. LIKE WTF I BARELY THOUGHT THIS WOULD GET 500 READS LET ALONE 20K?? I LOVE YOU GUYS LOTS.

and i am going to try and update more frequently even tho im really sick at the moment. 

btw im pretty sure this is the longest chapter i've wrote so far, probably bc its sO quiet here bc my family is out shopping. i think i work best when its silent but that barely happens here bc my family likes to annoy the shit outta me.