chapter twenty two

made  a new fanfic called the heart wants what it wants and yes its inspired by selena's song. u should check it out.

- Em -

I cuddled into Michael's side as we enjoyed each other's company.

"You know it's our one year anniversary today?" Michael smiled down at me.

"Of course I do." I smiled back.

"I have something planned for today." He said, I was excited for what he would plan.

For our five month anniversary, he took me to this really cute hideout. It was honestly an amazing day.

"Really?" I said with excitement evident in my voice.

"Yeah, you should get dressed now." Michael said. I was curious what he had planned.

I ran (not literally) to Michael's room and saw a box on the bed. I opened it and saw an amazing dress.

It was a red, strapless, low cut dress, it didn't have sparkles or gems on it but that's what made it absolutely perfect. There was also red flats with it.

I wondered when Michael actually had time to pick all of these things up.

I quickly slipped on the dress and flats, not wanting to ruin any plans that Michael had.

I went to the bathroom to touch up my makeup and spraying perfume before going back to Michael.

"Fuck, you look so gorgeous." He complimented me.

"Since when did you get dressed up?" I asked, seeing he wasn't in a band tee and ripped jeans.

"I was hiding it under my clothes, you know like it the movies." He bit his lip before dragging me to his car.

The car trip was pretty long, I fell asleep for most of it. Not even sorry, I need my sleep.

Michael led me up to this weird looking building and up some stairs, I couldn't really explain it.

We got up to a roof and holy shit it was gorgeous. There was a table in the middle of it with a fancy setting to it and spaghetti.

Even the damn spaghetti looked fancy.

"When the hell did you get time to set this up and when did you become such a romantic?" I teased.

Michael rolled his eyes at me and led me to the table. "I thought you would enjoy it."

I sat down at the table, "I enjoy every second I'm with you, doesn't matter what we're doing."

Michael blushed but didn't say anything. We ate dinner and talked about so much random shit.

When we were done Michael started talking again.

He cleared his throat before speaking,

"Em, ever since we met there was something special about you, I don't know what but I was immediately attracted to you. I love everything about you, your nose, your smile, your eyes, your bad habits, your flaws-" he stopped himself for a second.

"Fuck, your flaws aren't even flaws to me. One day, I hope we do get married and have kids but we're still in high school so," Michael pulled something out of his pocket.

A promise ring, I mentally aww'ed at how cute this whole thing was.

"This is so fucking cheesy but it's gonna be our last year of high school soon.. do you promise to be mine until we're out of high school and we think it's the right time to get engaged."

I nodded so fast my head could of fell off, "Of course, oh my god, you're so cute."

Michael slipped the ring on and hugged me tight.

I hugged him back before kissing him. This was so fucking cheesy but I don't care.

In that moment, I realised that I'm in love with Michael Clifford.

THIS IS SO CHEESY AND THERES SO MUCH FLUFF IM VOMITING

(do people even give promise rings even more?)

I HOPE U ENJOY THIS CUTIES AND IF U DONT THEN GO READ ANOTHER FANFIC LMAO OK LOVE U GUYS