chapter two

- Em -

My elbow rested on my desk and my palm rested on my cheek, it was the last period and I was trying not to fall asleep.

The class hadn't started either which made it even more hard. I regret staying up until 2:00am watching 'How I Met Your Mother'. I can't help it though, that show is so addicting!

I felt a presence next to me, I just ignored it figuring that would be Logan. Yeah, I was wrong. "Hi." I turned around to face Green hair. What was he doing sitting next to me?

"Um, hi?" I said, unsure of what to say. I mean what am I meant to say to something that good looking? 

"This is math class.. right?" Green hair asked me, getting out his textbook, I'm guessing that he wanted to read over the work for when class starts.

"Yeah. That's why it says 'Math Class' on the door." I giggled quietly, at his stupidity.

"Oh right, thanks Em." Green hair said, which surprised me. He knew my name? We hardly talked though.

"Y-you know my name?" I stuttered, wide-eyed. "I-I mean um.. you're welcome..?" I trailed off, because I didn't know his name.

"I'm Michael." He laughed, probably at how awkward I was being around him. I'm awkward around guys, sue me!

I just giggled along with him, hoping that he would stop and go back to ignoring my existence because this was too much for me.

"You have a cute laugh." Michael said which made me stop. "Um.. I-I mean.. you're cute.. No, your math book is c-cute. N-no I didn't say that I-"

I laughed loudy, which cut him off. He thought was cute? I am a potato.

"Um, I get what you mean." I felt myself blushing as the teacher walked in. I looked around and just realised in that moment that everyone was in their seats and they were staring at us.

Shit, stop staring. Please. I looked down at my math book and decided to ignore them but it didn't work out; if felt like they were burning holes into my skin. It was freaking annoying.

I looked back up and they stopped staring, I sighed in relief and continued jotting down the equations on the whiteboard.

Michael tapped on my arm, making me look at him. "Are you okay?" He whispered and actually looked sincere.

My mouth curls up into a small smile as I nod, "Yeah," I breathed out. "I'm okay."

wow ppl didnt ur momma or daddy tell u its rude to stare smh

michael is such a cutie aw i just wanna marry him 

not edited oops