chapter five

not edited... (bc im super lazy sorry about that).

- Em -

"Oh yeah, dirtbag. No she doesn't know what she's missin.."

It was after school and I was at their band practice. I stared at them in awe after they finished singing, "Holy shit. You guys are so good! You should like post videos on YouTube or something and then maybe you'll get discovered." I suggested.

Ashton, their new drumer, giggled. "These three have already been doing that actually. They have a couple thousand subscribers already!" 

I looked at them in shock, although it wasn't such a suprise that they're YouTube famous since they're amazing.

"Oh my god," I took my phone out and went onto the YouTube app. "I have to listen your covers! What's your channel name?" 

Calum smiled, "It's Hemmo1996." I nodded and typed in their username. I clicked on the first video that popped up, too lazy to scan through them all. It was titled 'If It Means A Lot To You - ADTR - 5 Seconds of Summer'.

"No! Not that one." Michael begged, trying to grab a hold of my phone. I raised an eyebrow at him, moving my phone away.

"Why not?" I said, putting the video on fully screen. Michael groaned, making me and the three other boys smirk.

"Hey, this is Michael-" he pointed and Luke "and this is-" He cut himself off and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Oh my god. How could you mix up your name with Luke's?" I asked, still laughing.

Michael blushed, "Just watch the damn video." He said. So I did and they both wereamazing.

"You guys are gonna make it big one day..." I paused, "You know that right?"

They all blushed, which made me giggle. "Well," Luke shrugged, "that's our dream."

I just nodded. It was silent, not an uncomfortable silence. It was actually quite calming, well in my opinion anyways.

My phone dinged making me look down at it,

'mummy 

come home quick. it's your dad and it's happening again.'

Shit. Not again.. sometimes my dad likes to catch up with his old friend and by that I mean alcohol. He told us he'd quit but that's obviously a hard thing for him to do.

When he's totally smashed, he tends to get a bit crazy.. but I'll save that story for later. "Um.." I started to speak which made the boys look up at  me.

"I have to get going, there's an emergency back at my house and I've got to get going. See ya, nice meeting you Ashton!"

I smiled at them, waving while walking out of the room but as I did so I heard one of them say, "That girl is so mysterious." and I swear I heard Michael reply, "That's one of the things that I like about her."

ugh i need a ship name for em and michael help pls 

i just realised you all don't know who em is but i'm guessing you all just made up an image in your head about what em would look like. 

michael is such a cutie ugh

where can i get a michael clifford