chapter six

- Michael -

Calum sighed frustrated, "Ask her out! It's not that hard." Luke and Calum have been trying to get me to ask out Em for the past 10 minutes.

It's a real waste of time if you ask me. "It is when it's Em. I mean.. I never know what she's feeling. Plus, she only noticed me this year!"

"Your point is? It's obvious that she likes you and wow we're starting to sound like a bunch of school girls." Luke said, chuckling.

I finally gave in. I just wanted to sleep. "Fine, if you leave me alone and let me sleep then I'll ask Em out. Happy?"

Luke and Calum nodded, smiling at me. "You're calling her now though." Calum passed me the phone which already had Em's number dialled in.

"Why did you have my phone?" I asked, suspiciously. Calum just shrugged, not telling me anything when Em answered the phone.

"Put it on speaker." Luke whispered and so I did.

"H-hey.. It's Michael." I stuttered, suddenly getting nervous. What if she says no? That would be humiliating.

"Oh. Hey Mikey." She answered. "You sound nervous."

"Uh.. yeah aha.." I paused, wondering how to phrase the sentence I was about to say, "Would you like to go out with my lastertag with me?" I stuttered, face palming.

I heard her laugh through the speaker, "I-I mean.. Would you like to go out to do lasertag..?"

She probably thinks that I'm the biggest loser that she knows.. I looked up and saw Luke and Calum trying to hold back their laughs while Em was giggling at me.

"Yes.. I would love to go out with you." Why was she so damn cute?

"Okay, cool. Tomorrow at 7? The place is like around the corner of your house." I said, feeling more confident than I just was.

"I know the place. Byeee." Em said before hanging up. I hanged up also. To be honest, I was shocked that she actually said yes.

"Score!" Cal laughed, bringing his hand out for a high five. I rolled my eyes and gave him a high fived but laughed with the two.

"Now, let's play some video games!" Luke demanded. We all cheered before setting up the Xbox 360 and putting in FIFA.

I smirked, "Game on!"

are u happy its michaels pov bc this wont happen much just a couple of times in the story

thank you so much for 1.2k reads though ily lots and lots

btw wHO SHOULD BE EM BECAUSE I'VE BEEN STUCK ON THIS FOREVER UGHYDNM

oh and should their ship name be #mem or #mily (bc her full name is emily so)

btw i've been obsessed with how i met your mother i've watched like almost 2 seasons on netflix in 2 days i can tell you that i have no life so do not be surprised by this

not edited.