chapter four

- Em -

I sat at a table in the canteen my book in hand. I was reading 'fangirl' since it seemed like an interesting book. I wasn't that hungry today to be honest.

I read a couple more pages before putting my book down, where the hell was Logan? She's usually always at the canteen stuffing her face in food but today she wasn't.

Whatever she was doing it must be very important considering she's missing out on food. I sighed about to pick up my book when a guy walked up to me.

"Hey," He said awkwardly, stratching the back of his neck. "I'm Luke and I was wondering if you wanted to sit with me and my friends."

He pointed to the table on the right corner with his friend and Michael. I nodded, trying not to make myself seem so eager.

I mean, it was an excuse to talk and sit near Michael am I right?

I followed Luke to his table and sat down on one of the chairs, smiling shyly at the three boys.

"Hey," Michael said smiling, that kid is always smiling or happy about something. I smiled back at him,

"Hi, I'm Em." I said toward his other friend.

"I'm Calum and before you say anything I'm not Asian." It seemed like people have mistakened him for that before. It must be annoying.

I giggled quietly at him.. "So why exactly did you want me to sit with you guys? We've never uh.. talked before."

I mentally facepalmed myself. I curse myself for being so damn awkward. "Well you kind of seemed lonely there and our pal Mikey here wanted you to sit here with us so he could ask you something." Calum said, making Michael blush.

I smirked at his reaction, laughing. "Really? What did you want to ask me?"

"Well we're having band practice with our drummer, Ashton and we wondered if you wanted to listen to us and tell us if we're good or not.." Michael said nervously.

"I-I mean.. You don't have to if you want b-but I mean it's your choice and-" I laughed even more at Michael rambling.

God he was adorable. "Sure, I'd love to go." I said, before hearing the bell for last period ring. "Today, after school?" I confirmed and Luke nodded.

"See you there!" I said, walking away with my book.

I couldn't believe that Michael wanted me to sit with them.. It was weird to be honest, I've only ever sat with my group of friends, that I don't even like but at the same time it was nice.

Maybe I would form a friendship with these boys. Who knows?

i preordered my everything (which is ariana's album if u didnt know) omg its going to slay

the 5sos album slays too though like its perfection omf

not edited sorry im lazy