chapter ten

- Michael - 

I'm guessing the way Em reacted to my eyebrow piercing and lilac hair was a good thing, that's what I was trying to achieve. 

"Em and I are going upstairs, bye." I said, dragging Em upstairs and into my room. As I did so I heard Cal yell "USE PROTECTION!"

I just laughed and rolled my eyes at his comment as I shut the door to my room.. it was kind of messy but it was still a little tidy.. I guess.

"Your room is so.." Em paused and looked around. "messy.. I do like your posters though." I blushed at her comment.

Yeah," I chuckled, "Sorry about the mess I just wanted to get away from them, they're quite annoying." I teased and she giggled.

"No, really?" Em said being her sarcastic self. I rolled my eyes and looked at my PS3.

"Uh.. wanna play?" I said, motioning to the gaming console. She just nodded so I picked up a random game and gave her a controller.

She smiled at me, holding onto the controller. "What game is it?" 

"Beyond two souls!" I cheered, clutching onto my controller and starting up the game. I let Em be Jodie because she hasn't learned about Aiden yet and didn't know the controls.

Jodie came up on the screen as a kid, "Aw. She's adorable!" I nodded my head in agreement, "Let's play!!" 

-

I was currently trying to get this ghost skeleton thing back into it's own world, I had to try like two times before I actually succeeded.

"Yes!" We both cheered and I gave her a high five but something catched my eyes and we did so. 

"Um.. Em?" I said, quietly. Em just looked at me with a curious expression. "What's that on your wrist?"

As soon as I asked that Em hid her wrist. "Nothing." She said, a little too quickly but I wasn't buying her lies.

"Are those scars?" I whispered, taking her wrist in my hands. She shook her head and pulled her arm back.

"I-I should probably go." Em stuttered, quickly getting out of my room. I sighed, I stuffed up didn't I?

'Stupid, stupid, stupid.' I thought to myself while banging my head on my pillow, fuck.

I should talk to her tomorrow and I really hope that I didn't offened her or anything because I loved her presence, hanging out with her always made me happy.

i've been waiting for the sims to download bc its taking forever. its been like an hour and a half and its only downloaded 50% i am slowly dYinG !!