chapter seven

- Em -

Oh my god. I'm going on a date with Michael. Maybe he does like me, like Logan said.. Speaking of Logan, she's coming around in a couple of minutes so that she can help me on what to wear.

I got bored of waiting so I went on foxtel and watched How I Met Your Mother. I told you I have a real obsession with this show, it's unhealthy.

After a while, the doorbell rang. I was halfway through an episode when she got here. I ran to the front door, and opened it seeing Logan fidgeting around.

"You're late." I simply stated before letting her in. She just rolled her eyes and dragged me up to her room with a bag of clothes, at least that's what I'm guessing is in the bag.

"Okay so, I already got your outfit ready. Try it on." Logan threw the bag of clothes (which I guessed correctly) at me.

I grabbed the bag staring at it, "It's not too fancy or over the top right?" She just nodded and pushed me into the bathroom.

I opened the bag, silently praying that the outfit was cute. Thankfully, it was. Logan just knows my style.

It was a just black jeans, a cute white shirt and sneakers. Perfect for me.

I threw on the clothes quickly and put on the shoes,.

"Logan, I need you to help meeee." I sung, stretching out the 'e' at the end. Logan quickly came in, scannning my appearance.

She smirked at me, "I have great taste don't I?" I just rolled my eyes.

When she was finished, she dragged me onto a seat in my bedroom pushing me down. "Makeup!" She cheered, grabbing her makeup kit out of complete nowhere.. which was a bit strange.

"Okay just sit back and you will look even more gorgeous in about ten minutes." Logan said. I didn't reply because I had nothing to say..

*

"Holy fucking shit, I look different. I look good." I said, looking in the mirror and doing a little twirl.. Logan smiled proudly.

"That is what a nice dress and makeup can do to you." Logan stated, putting away her makeup kit. After she had done my makeup, she put my hair into a milkmaid braid which I absolutely adore.

I looked at my tv before looking back at Logan. "You know, Michael comes around in like half an hour.." I trailed off.

"How I Met Your Mother?"

"How I Met Your Mother."

wow the date is the next chapter who is excited

sorry for not updating for so long omg

btw i finally chose who should be em!!

its andrea russett bc shes so lovely and pretty like ???

OH AND I BOUGHT 5SOS TICKETS FOR NEXT YEAR IM GOING TO THE MELBOURNE SHOW

not edited tho oops