chapter three

- Em - 

"So, how is lover boy?" Logan wiggled her eyebrows suggestively. I gave her a little shove, shutting her up about him.

"I don't know, we only talked in maths class.. His name is Michael by the way." I corrected, which made her giddy for some reason.

"Oh, he told you his name eh?" Logan nudged me, making me roll my eyes. This girl I swear.

"Yes.. That's what you normally do when you meet someone..." I trailed off wondering if I should tell her that he complimented me. I did.. I wish I hadn't. "He called me cute." I rushed out.

"Oh." Logan paused, "My. God."  Logan squealed making everyone in the cafeteria look at us both. Not again.. I looked down to stop me from making awkward eye contact with others.

"Keep quiet next time, yeah Logan?" I whispered harshly at her. Logan understood though and nodded.

"Yeah sorry.." Logan whispered, "but I am so shipping you guys! What could your ship name be? Oh my god, I have no idea.. I'll have to figure that out but-"

"Logan! Shut up, he's not going to like me that way." I sighed, "he probably has other girls lining up to go on a date with him."

I looked down at my lunch and took a bite out of my burger. "Oh yeah, that's why he's coming this way." Logan pointed behind me.

"What?" I choked out, my mouth still full of food. I quickly chewed down my food and swallowed as Michael reached our table.

I smiled at Michael as he sat down next to me, "Mind if I sit here?" He smiled brightly at me. 

I was about to say something but Logan cut me off- "Well you're sitting down anyways so yeah." I laughed quietly at how sassy she was.

"Why aren't you sitting with your friends?" I asked, curious as to why he was sitting with me and Logan. He never has before.

Michael blushed, "Well uhh.. they kind of dared me to come sit here but you're cool so I don't mind."

I looked down, of course, despite the fact he called me 'cool' which he was probably doing so I don't feel bad, it was a dare to sit next to me. 

That made me feel even more worse than I did because he didn't choose to sit here, like I said to Logan.

Why would he like a girl like me? It wouldn't make sense. I smiled weakly at him, "Yeah okay.." I whispered.

Logan looked at me, "Um.. I'm just going to go seeing as this is way to awkward for me. Have fun, bye." She grabbed her tray full of food and rushed off.

"So.." I trailed off picking at my plate of food.

"Uh, how are you?" Michael asked, I just shrugged and asked him the same. He copied my actions, which made me smile a little.

Michael smiled back at me, blushing. Oh my god, this is so fucking awkward someone please get me out of here.

I looked up as Michael laughed loudly, "Shit. Did I say that out loud?" I asked, embarrassed that I spoke out my thoughts.

"Yes," he said after he stopped laughing, "You're still cute."

5sos aLBUM IS SO DAMN CLOSE I CAN TASTE IT

btw happy birthday ariana i hope you had a great one but like wtf shes 21 now remember when she was on victorious with red hair and now shE'S SLAYING THE CHARTS 

ariana slays ok

not edited heheh