chapter seventeen

I know what you're thinking. JASMIN FINALLY UPDATED?? Yes I did. I'm doing it on my phone so I'll edit it tomorrow cause I'm meant to be asleep rn.

- Em -

I arrived at Logan's house, fashionably late.

"Dude, you're late." Logan sung, slinging an arm around my shoulder.

"The Queen is never late, everyone is just simply early." I quoted as Logan led me into the lounge room.

Logan let go of me and rolled her eyes but laughed. "You'll never stop quoting that will you?"

I shook my head no and say down next to Ashton. "Hey Ashton." I smiled at him.

"Hi Em, you're lateeee!" Ashton chuckled.

"No!" Logan groaned, "do not say that quote again."

I rolled my eyes, "Fine, I won't if you hate it that much." Logan cheered once I said that.

"Em!" Michael ran to me and picked me up off the couch, twirling me around.

I laughed as Michael stopped spinning me and put me down. "Michael, it's only been a couple of hours since we last saw each other."

"A couple hours too long." Michael laughed, kissing me as soon as Luke and Calum walks into the room.

"Ew, what did I just walk in to?" Calum and Luke pretended to gag.

I pulled away from Michael, rolling my eyes. "Hey, at least he actually has a damn girlfriend." I pointed to Michael which shut them up.

Logan laughed, "We're going to watch Release The Hounds and I do not give a shit if you don't want to watch it."

Everyone else agreed, maybe because they were scared to disagree with her.

Logan connected her laptop to the tv since we can't get the UK channel since we lived in Australia.

Who doesn't love watching shows online for free?

"RUN YOU FUCKER! RUN!" I yelled, as one of the contestants were running from the hounds.

"FUCK YES, HE DID IT!" Michael and I high fived.

"Wow just wow." Logan said, looking over at Michael and I.

I looked at her with a confused expression, "You guys are so perfect for each other, it actually sickens me."

I roll my eyes and flip her off, my attention returning to the tv.

-

We watched about four more episodes of Release The Hounds before Ashton decided to get beer out.

Let me tell you, everyone was drunk off their faces and it was really amusing.

"Ayyy Emmmm, you look pretty today!" Calum slurred, throwing an arm over my shoulder.

"Um thanks and you look really drunk." I laughed, moving away from him.

Michael was in the corner, on his laptop. He looked so concentrated, it was adorable.

Then again everything Michael does is adorable.

"What you doing there Mikey?" I asked, walking over to him.

"Shh! I'm playing League of Legends and I'm streaming it on twitch." I laughed, he was such a nerd.

"How many views do you have?" I asked.

"Twelve thousand." He answered, honestly I was shocked. I thought at least one hundred.

"Holy shit, how? Do you have like a secret gaming channel that I don't know about?"

Michael laughed, pressing random buttons. "No, most of them think I'm hot."

I raised an eyebrow, "Yeah well, you're my hottie." I slowly backed away from him and turned around.

"You know it!" Michael called out. I shook my head laughing, he was so drunk.

My eyes travelled to the couch and gosh, I really wish I hadn't looked there.

Ashton and Logan were basically dry humping each other and they were talking about me and Michael being disgusting.

"Guys!" I whined, "at least get a room."

Ashton groaned, "We weren't going to do anything."

"Except Logan was gonna make you come in your pants, something that I do not want to witness." I said, looking away from them.

This is gonna be a long and awkward night.

Two horny teenagers, a drunk gamer nerd. I don't even want to know what Luke and Calum were up to.

HOLYFUGK DRUNK GAMER MICHAEL IS THE BEST THING THAT I HAVE EVER WITNESSED HE WAS SWEARING ALM THE TIME AND HE IS THE FUKING CUTEDT AND SUCH A SORE LOSER I LOVE HIM SO MUCH

AND SKY IS MY FUCKING SPIRIT ANIMAL OK I AM SKY AF

AND PEOPLE DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHO WE WAS THEY WERE LIKE "WHY DOES THIS NOOB HAVE 12K VIEWS?" AND IDK IT MAKES ME HAPPH THAT PEOPLE WERE JUST SEEING HIM AS A RED HAIRED DRUNK GAMER THAT SUCKS AT LEAGUE OF LEGENDS AND IS A HUGE DORK BC THATS WHO HE IS AND

IT WAS JUST GREAT IF YOU MISSED IT THEN I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU HE LITERALLY STREAMED FOR 3 HOURS BLESS

I REALLY WISHED 5SOS WOULD STAY IN AUSTRALIA EVERYTHING IS SO CHILL WHEN THEYRE HERE