chapter eight

- Em -

The doorbell rang as soon as Barney said, "Legen - wait for it - dary." I actually love when he says that, it's hilarious.

"I'm coming!" I yelled out, walking towards the door, trying to keep my eyes on the tv.

"Hi.." said a familiar voice, holy shit. I forgot that I was going on a date with Michael. I guess I got too caught up in the tv to remember.

"Oh um hi.." I blushed, embarrassed that I had forgotten but he didn't need to know that. "Uh.. let me tell Logan that I'll be going now."

He just nodded as I went back to Logan, "Michael is here now. Bye." I said, grabbing my purse and skidded across the room to Michael.

"Okay, dON'T FORGET TO USE PROTECTION." I just rolled my eyes at her, even though she couldn't see me.

I practically dragged Michael out of the house because I couldn't bare with anymore embarrassment. "So we're going to lasertag?"

Michael smirked, as I hopped into his car. "yep." I silently cheered.

"Fine..." I said, turning up the volume. Ariana Grande's new song with Zedd 'Break Free' was on the radio.

"Ariana, yesss!" Michael yelled out, blasting the volume. We both sung along, terribly, well I was the one that sung terribly. He sounded like a freaking angel.

Except halfway through the song, he sounded like a dying whale. That made me feel a little better but, hey. He's in a band. What should I expect?

"We are here!" Michael said, he seemed very excited.

Strike bowling, holy shit yes. "Oh my god, finally" I asked, excitedly. Michael nodded, getting out of the car.

I got out also, quickly might I add. I love lasertag and I never lost a game. I'm serious about that.

"Let's go!" I said, dragging Michael into the bowling/lasertag centre. I shoved Michael to the counter, waiting for it to be our turn.

I overheard Michael talking about the reservations about lasertag and other crap that I couldn't really care about,

"Okay so, we're gonna be on the same team and stick together okay?" Michael said to me and I nodded as we were pushed into the little room.

There was lots of lasertag vests with guns attatched to them in a green, red and blue colour on them. There was also a screen in front of us.

"I'm so excited." I whispered to Michael as the screen popped up with military soldiers and men fighting with guns.. The sargent was on the screen telling us about to do.

Then came the rules, which I already know about, since I've played this game about 100 times. "Okay put on your vests." The worker said and we did so.

"We're so going to beat there ass." Michael whispered and we did a little handshake. There were only six people in the room so there was two people on each team.

Michael and I were on blue team. "Okay, red team goes first." The man said and opened the door to see techno lights and some music.

After a couple of seconds, the man Michael and I go through then the others. "Stealth mode is on." I said jokingly.

I ran off into a tiny area, hiding behind these two huge boxs but not too huge, so people could still spot us.

A little kid ran past and I shoot him. His face made me laugh quietly to myself when I shot him.. gah, I'm too mean when it comes to lasertag.

I decided to run into the middle as soon as all the people came there, they were all ganging up on us. Losers.

I ran past and quickly shot all of them- told you I was good at lasertag.

Michael came up to me when I hid somewhere and high fived me. "You are so hot right now." He said, biting his lip.

I just smirked and winked at him.

***

"Holy fuck yes! We won!" I cheered, jumping around.

"We did it." Michael laughed, hugging me. He spun me around while doing so. I felt so giddy right now and it's weird because most times I'm feel horrible.

"This was so fun." I said, walking out of Strike Bowling.

"Yeah.. I should take you home now though." Michael smiled and I nodded, and we walked back to his car.

so im in class while writing this bc this subject is boring the fuck out of me and the teacher thinks im actually doing work lol

oh and idk if there actually is strike bowling in sydney but there is one in melbourne so yeah

bUT OH MY GOD MY FRIEND TOLD ME SHE GOT 5SOS TICKETS BUT SHE ONLY KNOWS 3 SONGS OF THEM (DONT STOP, AMNESIA AND SLSP) AND ONLY LIKES LUKE LIKE WTF IF U ONLY LIKE 1 BAND MEMBER AND ONLY KNOW 3 SONGS DO NOT GO TO THEIR DAMN CONCERT BC U WILL BE LIKE "tF IS WRONG WITH THIS BAND" LIKE IM USED TO THEM BEING OBSESSED WITH WEIRD ASS THINGS SO PLS LEAVE DO NOT LIKE MY FAVOURITE BAND K!!

im sorry i just hate when people think they know everything about the band and think that they're the biggest fan of them when they hardly know anything and only likes luke and thinks the others are ugly like pls stop and take a look at ur life