chapter twenty

this is gonna be in Michael's pov!!

-

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping and snoring.

I looked over at Em and admired how adorable she looked while she was asleep. She's an actual angel.

I quietly climbed out of bed and went into the bathroom. I'm closer and closer to being bald.

It's sad but true. I wonder if those bald treatments actually work.

It is getting to that point yes but I'd never actually admit it to anyone.

I walk out of the bathroom and make sure Em was still asleep as I threw on some new clothes. Just a band tee and skinny jeans, nothing special.

I walked to the kitchen and it was surprising actually. Luke was cooking breakfast.

"Did you sleepover?" I asked, not really surprised that he slept over just the fact he was actually cooking something.

"Yeah, I just slept in the guest room and so did Cal and Ash." Luke said, concentrating on making eggs and bacon.

I chuckled, taking a seat at the kitchen counter. "Why did you stay over?"

Luke finished breakfast and put the eggs and bacon on separate plates. "Too lazy to go home." He shrugged.

I nodded, "Right. I'm gonna go wake up the others."

"Good, don't want their breakfast to get cold!" He replied. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes mum." I snickered and walked into the guest room finding Calum and Ashton cuddling.

I laughed quietly and quickly got out my phone from my front pocket and snapped a picture.

Too cute to not take a picture if you ask me.

"Ashton, Calum! Wake up!" I jumped on the bed, making them both fall off.

"Fuck, Michael." Calum groaned, clutching to Ashton.

"No swearing!" I sung and walked out. "Hurry up, Luke made breakfast."

I walked into my bedroom where Em was still snoring softly.

I went over to her and shook her gently. "Em." I whispered. "Get up, Luke made breakfast."

Em groaned and whacked me in the face. I didn't know whether is was on purpose or not.

"Fuck Em." I groaned, moving back a little.

Em slowly opened her eyes and looked at me. "You deserve it for waking me up."

I rolled my eyes. "I let you stay in my house isn't I?"

"Yeah but I'm not gonna be staying here for weeks." She said.

"Oh," I said kind of hurt. "You don't like it here or something?"

Em's eyes widened when she realized she offended me. "No no no!" She argued. "That's not what I meant at all."

I raised an eyebrow, "What did you mean then?"

"You'll probably get sick of me and my mum if I stay around for too long." She sighed.

"I'd never get sick of you. Now come on, breakfast is waiting." I said, tugging her out of bed and into the kitchen.

"Finally, you're awake!" Luke cheered and passed her a plate of eggs and bacon.

"There you go, I'm gonna play some more video games with Cal." Luke said, walking out with Calum and Ashton followed him.

"So I was thinking we could go out tonight?" I asked, hopefully and took a bite of the egg.

"Um," Em bit her lip. "I'm actually going to see Logan tonight but I could always cancel-"

I cut her off, "No, you should spend time with Logan. She is your best friend after all."

She smiled at me. "How about tomorrow?"

I nodded, smiling also. "Tomorrow sounds great."

"So what are we doing tomorrow then?" She asked.

I thought about it for a minute before saying, "it's a secret."

Em groaned making me chuckle. What a fucking cutie.

--

u guys wanted an update. here it is.

im sorry. it's kind of hard to update when there's a lot going on and now i'm really sick. i was in hospital yesterday and all i got was comments saying "UPDATE UPDATE."

it's kind of frustrating. i do love u guys a lot tho trust me.

so yeah. sorry again and love u guys lots.