Half a Suit

I sat on my bed, re-reading the letter. Who’s Michael? Why haven’t I heard of him before? Should I send him a letter back?

So many questions buzzed in my brain, like angry bees. What questions should I ask?

 I wrote out 7 different letters and chose the best one.

Dear Michael,

I’m glad to hear you’re helping my Nan out.

I’d be delighted for you to be my friend. (As long as you have a good taste in music). I hope you reply to this letter, and quick. Anticipation kills me.

I’d love to get to know you better!

Lots of Love,

Kalila.

*   *    *    *

The next day I was picking out a nice dress to wear to my date with Luke tonight. I needed to wear something fancy, but I don't want to be too overdressed.

After an hour of going through every article of clothing I owned, I finally picked out a nice blue dress. Even though it was the middle of winter, the restaurant is always warm. I also bought a cardigan just incase it got too cold.

 I couldn’t get my mind off the letter, I ran faster then I ever had before when I went to deliver the letter. I’m so eager to hear from this boy again.

*    *    *    *

It took me a few hours to do my make-up and curl my hair, after 3 hours of forcing my hair and face to co-operate, I was finally finished getting ready.

I sat down on the couch in the living room and scrolled through Twitter until there was a knock at the door. I opened it to see a tall boy with blonde hair standing awkwardly on the porch. He held a bunch of red roses towards me. “Y-You look stunning.” He smiled, his blue eyes were sparkling at bright as ever. I accepted the flowers and smelt them. They smelt amazing.

I took a look at what look was wearing. A suit. Score!

He was wearing a white shirt with a black tie, a black jacket and black skinny jeans.

Ok, so maybe only half a suit, but he still look handsome in it.  I ran and put the flowers in my room, and ran back downstairs.

“Shall we?” Luke asked holding his elbow out.

“We shall.” I replied and placed my hand around his shoulder.

“Wait, is that a limo?” I asked in disbelief.

“I like to ride in style, and I know you do too.” A wide smile spread across his face.

A/N

Sorry for the small chapter. I will get another up soon. Comment  for a faster update :) xx