Kisses and Dance Parties.

A/N

I apologize for this chapter... i was in a rush.

It’s been a week since I had the fight with Luke and it had been torture.. I had received 547 text messages from him since then, none of which I had replied to. He also tried to call 53 times and, obviously, I declined the calls.

I had also been forced to walk to school because I was fighting with my only ride. I sat with Kia and her friends at lunch. Don’t get me wrong, Kia is awesome, but her and her friends talk about the same things everyday: Make-up and boys.

I didn't want to fight with Luke, but he was being a massive bastard. He deserved the silent treatment for a few days. 

Luke called me for the 54th time while I was eating dinner on Monday night. I had given him the silent treatment for long enough… I might as well hear what he has to say.

“What do you want?” I said in a flat tone.

“Oh my God, you actually answered!” Luke said in surprise.

“Yes, and you have 3 minutes to tell me why you called or I am hanging up.” I replied… geez I’m a bitch.

“O-ok. Well, for the past week I’ve been doing nothing but replaying the argument we had in my head. You were right, I was being a dick. A testosterone infused bastard who only thought of himself and his ego! I shouldn’t have done what I did with the Death Ball. Harry had turned out to be a nice guy! I saw him on Wednesday and I apologized and begged him to forgive me. We shook hands and all is forgiven. We are cool now, which is amazing because I’ve been nothing but mean to him for the last 6 years. I’d just like to apologize and say that I don’t want to loose you. This last week has been torture.. Will you forgive me?” He asked.

Suddenly the knot of anger that had formed in my stomach for the last week unfurled I didn't feel the slightest urge to hang up anymore. I guess an apology does help. He seemed so sincere... and not-dick-ish.

“I forgive you.”  I said, a smile formed on my face.

“Good, now can I come in?” Luke asked.

I perked up. “Wait, what?”

“When you answered I left the house and started walking to yours. It’s only 3 houses down.” Luke replied nonchalantly.

There was a knock at the door. I hung the phone up and opened the door.

It was Luke, standing there in his tall, blonde beauty.

A smile broke out across his face as he ran up to me and his lips met mine. It felt so good to kiss him after what felt like eternity. I kissed him deeply, and I meant it more than ever before.

“I’ve been wanting to do that for this past week.” He smiled when the kiss broke apart.

“Well, why stop now?” I asked and kissed him again. His kiss turned hungrier and he took control.

I jumped up, my legs wrapped around his waist, our lips never parted. We kept kissing as Luke walked across the room, pushing me against a wall. He started kissing my jaw, then my neck, and then my lips again. I was still wrapped around him, kissing him, as we made out way to my room.

Let me tell you one thing: This time was better than any of the others.

*    *    *   *

I woke up to a sleeping Luke. His arm was draped over my waist, soft snores escaped his lips. I was tempted to get up and make breakfast but it was so warm in bed and it was so peaceful.

“Hey, beautiful.” Luke said in a sleepy voice.

“Good morning.” I smiled and pecked him on the lips. His lip ring was cold and sent goose bumps down my spine.

“Breakfast?” He asked.

“Breakfast.” I replied with a wink.

Luke managed to drag me into the kitchen and started making pancakes. I turned some music on and Luke started to sing and dance while trying to make pancakes. It was so hard not to laugh as he tried to flip pancakes in the air. Sure, Luke was a good cook, but his co-coordination (as much as he denies it) is terrible. “You suck!” I laughed.

“Oh, c’mon, dance with me!” Luke laughed and continued to sing along to The 1975.

I sighed in defeat and joined Luke in his mini-dance party. I had to admit, even though I looked like a complete idiot, it was fun. We danced together in the kitchen, me trying (yet failing) to sing, while Luke was definitely succeeding in singing.

After dancing for half an hour I look at the time. 10:00. It was then that I remembered: it was Tuesday!

“Shit, Luke!” I yelled over the music and his singing.

“What?! Did I burn the pancakes?!” Luke turned around and investigated the batch of pancakes cooking.

“No, Luke! It’s Tuesday!” I yelled again.

“Shit… Oh well. I thought we were going to have today off anyway.” Luke shrugged.

“But I don’t want to fail.” I pouted.

“You won’t fail for having one day off.” Luke said and kissed me on the forehead.

“Fine..” I sighed and took a pancake of the plate.

“Where’s the nutella?” Luke asked.

“What, why?” I replied.

“It’s like an Aussie Law. You need to coat your pancakes with nutella…”

*    *   *   *

Today turned out to be a fantastic day with Luke. We had our own little dance party while eating Nutella coated pancakes, then we watched some reality TV and laughed at all the cake faces on the show, and to top the day off: Luke played me some new songs he was working on.

“Well, it’s 5 o’clock, I better get going.” Luke smiled and pecked me on the lips.

“Awh.” I pouted.

“I’ll be back tomorrow!” Luke laughed.

“We are going to school tomorrow, right?” I asked.

“If you want to, beautiful.” He chuckled and left.

I continued to watch some game show that played on TV at 5 o’clock until someone knocked on the door.

I sighed; it was probably Luke wanting another kiss.

I swung the door open but there wasn’t the usual tall blonde hair boy standing there. In his place was a handsome dark haired boy wearing a Green Day shirt, he was almost the same height as Luke.

“Hi, is this Kalila?” He asked nervously.

“Yes…” I replied.

“I know it’s not September yet, but August is close enough…” He scratched the back of his neck.

My hand fell from the doorknob as I came into realization who this boy was.

Without a doubt I knew this was Michael Clifford.

A/N 

Sorry if its a bit.. terrible