Only 2 Weeks

“Do you have your toothbrush?” I asked Michael. He was rushing around the house trying to see if he had forgotten anything. It was the first day of their tour. Michael and the boys were meant to leave in 15 minutes.

“Yeah.” He ran into the living room where I sat. I helped him pack yesterday but he had still been stressing.

“You’ll be fine.” I reassured.

“Not without you.” He pouted.

“I know. But you’ll be back in two weeks. You guys have nothing to worry about. You’ve been practicing both on stage and off for the last 2 weeks.”

“But you won’t be there.” He whined.

“I will be. In spirit.” I smiled.

“That isn’t the same.” Michael plopped himself down next to me.

“I’ll call you guys every night.” I compromised.

“You better.” He smiled. I was going to say something but I was cut off by the sudden appearance of the rest of the band.

“We have to go, Mikey.” Calum said.

“Ok, I’ll be there in just a sec. I gotta double check if I have Daniel.” Michael ran down the hallway.

“Bye guys.” I smiled and gave each of the boys a hug. I held onto Luke longer though.

“I’ll text you.” Luke put his hands on my shoulders as if reassuring me.

“So will I.” Ashton wink.

“And so will I.” Calum laughed.

“Good. But if you want to reassure anyone that it’s going to be ok, reassure Michael.” I laughed.

“I know. He has been stressing heaps. I guess he doesn’t want to be away from you.” Calum said.

“I’m going to miss all of you.” I pouted.

“Hey, it’s just two weeks.” Ashton stated.

“We will be back before you know it. We might even have some fans.” Luke laughed.

“Yeah. Fans would be cool.” Calum awed.

“OK,” Michael walked into the room, “I’m fine to go now.”

“Lesgo.” Calum trotted out of the living room. We all trailed behind him.

“Bye.” I was on the verge of tears. I didn’t want to see my boys go, even if it was only 2 weeks.

“Byee.” They all said and we formed a group hug. Then, they made their way to Luke’s car. Luke got into the drivers side, Ashton called shotgun, Calum was sitting behind the drivers the side. Michael was about to file in too before he stopped.

“Wait.” He called to the boys, “I forgot something.”

Michael jogged towards the door where I was standing. “What did you..” Michael’s soft lips on mine cut me off. I felt my insides melt, the world basically stopped. I knew it was cliché, but it was true. I felt infinite. He went in for a deeper kiss and I kissed back. I didn’t care that the other boys were probably watching. This was just Mikey and I.

“I’ll see you in two weeks.” Michael winked before getting in the car. I stood there unsure of what to do. My lips were still tingling from Michael’s kiss. It wasn’t until their car turned out of the street that I came back to reality.  Then I did the only thing that a logical teenage girl would do: I texted my female best friend.

*    *   *   *

“He kissed you?” Holly shouted. She didn’t bother knocking; she just walked in bursting with excitement.

“Yup.” I nodded my head.

“Did you like it?” Holly sat down next to me in the living room.

“Yup.” I nodded again.

“Are you going to visit them on tour?” Holly asked.

“I don’t have money. Plus, all the tickets sold out.” I pouted.

“Eh. You’ll see them again in two weeks.” Holly shrugged.

“Can’t you see? I can’t wait two weeks.” I fell further into the couch.

“What will you do when you see Michael next?” Holly asked.

“I’ll do what my gut tells me.” I shrugged.

“Which is?”

“Kiss him.”

A/N

It was short but hey, at least something happened! I did promise that I would update this week :)

Gah i have so many assesments to study for! Anyway i hope to get a new chapter up this weekend!

ONE LAST THING!! GO CHECK OUT @Kay_Kay532's NEW FANFIC! IT IS SO GOOD! :D