Party, Part 2?

|Kalila’s POV|

I lye on my bed with Luke beside me. We were sharing headphones and talking about the little things that were happening in out lives, we did this a lot but lately we haven’t been able to.

“Did you know that Mia Roberts fucked Joshua Calvin last week at a party?” Luke gossiped.

“No way?! I’ve actually been waiting for the to happened for 3 years!”

“Yeah, but now she totally regrets it.” Luke sighed.

“Bummer, they would have been cute together.” I huffed.

“Speaking of parties, I’ve been invited to a party that Milo is throwing on Friday, tomorrow.” Luke announced.

“Milo?” I didn’t know of any Milo.

“Y’know, the guy in our math class? He sits at the back. He may be one of those weed smoking guys but he is pretty cool.”

“Ohh, him. I’m not too sure. I don’t want to be included in anything that involves drugs.” I hesitated.

“There most likely won’t be drugs there, and if there are they are probably going to be used outside. We just won’t go out the back.” Luke shrugged.

“Ok. Sure, it’s a date.” I smiled.

We continued talking about our plans for the holidays, gossip and rumours that have been floating around, and about the party. It wasn’t long before I drifted off to sleep.

*   *  *   * 

“C’mon baby, wake up.” Luke shook my shoulder.

“Nooo.” I murmured.

“Chocolate.” He said.

“WHERE?!” I sat up so fast I head-butted Luke.

“Ok, I didn’t think that one through.” Luke whined as he rubbed his forehead.

“Don’t get me excited like that.” I mumbled, rubbing my forehead too, “Can you kiss it better?” I pouted.

He kiss my forehead, then slowly trailed down to my temple and, finally to my lips. “That’s enough, you horny teenager.” I laughed, pushing him away, “Let’s get breakfast!”

I walked into the kitchen, Luke trailing behind me. “Coco pops?” I asked.

“Fuck yeah.” Luke smiled.

“So, what time does the party start tonight?”  I asked.

“I don’t know 8pm or so.” Luke shrugged and took the bowl of cereal off me.

“Party?!” Michael walked into the kitchen and Luke rolled his eyes.

“Not for you. You can’t come.” Luke said before eating a mouthful of coco pops.

“Aww, why not?” Michael pouted.

“Because we don’t need you scaring everyone off.” I chirped up.

“You guys are mean.” Michael pouted, “Atleast let me be your sober driver. I’ll stay home and you call me when you need me.”

“I guess so…” I shrugged.

“Cool! Well, I’m going to go out for a bit, call me if you need me.” Michael skipped out of the kitchen, I heard the front door open then close. Silence followed Michael.